Tick Tock! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tick Tock!

Moyes would not touch us with a barge pole! Too low down for him,high profile positions are all him and his ilk are interested in!
Anyway Cook is not going anywhere!!
Are you realy sure Think this time even you could be wrong was told against LEEDS that we do have a plan B

Are you realy sure Think this time even you could be wrong was told against LEEDS that we do have a plan B
I can understand the thoughts but cannot see any change until the end of October at the earliest! 10 games is usually the marker used by owners !

Today is the 21st of August.

I don't care how many games we've lost, or how shite we've played, or might play in the future,........... sacking a Manager before the kids go back to school would be pathetic.

As would folk calling for the sacking.

Full stop.
Lets see after Barnsley be lucky if there is 10 k on

I don't care how many games we've lost, or how shite we've played, or might play in the future,........... sacking a Manager before the kids go back to school would be pathetic.

Full stop.

Much sooner rather than later at this rate, but I would say he has up until late September/early October at the latest if the same old tripe away is being shown from last season.

I don't think IEC would be satisfied after investing 9m into the club if things dont improve.

Full stop.

And 12 months since we kept a clean sheet away from home.

Nice try though, fishing has never been your strong point.......So i'm told.

[QUOTE="Martinez1986, post: 1966684, member: 10699 Moyes was at knob end tonight Nathan Jones only two wins in twenty odd matches apparently[/QUOTE]

Hang on you just said he's going nowhere, but if things deteriorate even further he could be gone in a few weeks, make your mind up pal.
He is not going anywhere,i was just debating with John and unlike some am happy to consider any possibilities that may occur,it is called keeping an open mind!

He is not going anywhere,i was just debating with John and unlike some am happy to consider any possibilities that may occur,it is called keeping an open mind!

Its called not knowing what the bloody hell you're talking about or edging your bets, be careful you dont get splinters in you aris.

Some times when you have injurys a player grabs his chance lets hope its saturday Garner back on sat and he was our best player againt Cardiff