The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 61 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

If you thought the strippy filth, the great unwashed & dingles were obsessed before just wait until you see them slide out of the gutter for next season jumping on any defeat etc (and there will be several!) with the usual bile and a bag of King Edwards on each shoulder about anything Aston Villa FC.

It's already started on Twitter and I find it's best just to ignore them thus denying the hardmen keyboard warriors the sad attention they seek.

View attachment 33162

I wonder how those Small Heath fans who were gloating because they were 2 points ahead of us , are feeling today.

Edens and Narawas (spell ?) on Talksport in a few mintues - interview from after the game yesterday about the future plans

Anyone else get to see the players and Deano on the balcony at the Hilton? Super Jack and Hutton were getting well into the singing. Looked like there were a fair few beers being sunk

I wonder how those Small Heath fans who were gloating because they were 2 points ahead of us , are feeling today.

I was told by a friend that on the SHA forum they have a thread started on 25th May 2019 - just about Aston Villa that has already reached 25 pages of bile and hatred.

I can honestly say I would hate to wake up each morning looking at life through their eyes and my mind full envy and hatred towards something - What an existence:shake:

What a relief.

Similarly to last season, it wasn't until the final whistle that you understand the implications of not going up.

We would have been in much better hands with the new owners. But no Jack, no Mings, no Tuanezebe, no El Ghazi perhaps. Bids in for McGinn? It's a whole different world at Villa.

But we've done it! The futures bright, and it looks like most of these lads would love to stick around next year! Chuffed for all involved in Claret & Blue.
UTV!!!

Fair play to future king Wills.

Yesterday he looked like a normal fan going through the same emotions as the rest of us.

I wonder if he went out on the piss with John Carew after the game.

Anyone else get to see the players and Deano on the balcony at the Hilton? Super Jack and Hutton were getting well into the singing. Looked like there were a fair few beers being sunk

I did! Came across it whilst walking back to the tube after being at the Green Man post-match. Great way to end the day!

Anyone want to guess the chants that Chester, Jack, Green, Hutton & Deano went with?

I was fortunate to catch the start of the bus journey pandemonium beforehand too.

What a day.

Lets keep the talk to jubilation of the Villa, not the thoughts of other clubs fans. The difference between the The League / Euro Cup / Swindon 88 / Cup Wins and now is in 20 years time, we can view this and other threads and relive the happiness of it all. Don't spoil it with stuff like the above.

Went the airport dead early this morning (It bloody hurt getting up so early) and there were a few of us about wearing the home shirt with pride, has drawn a fair few comments including one from a random American shouting ‘congratulations!’ to me. Loving it!