The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 59 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

It is down to the team, not superstitions, songs or clothes.

This team are more than capable of making our day a fantastic one and getting us back up to the Premiership.

COME ON YOU VILLA BOYS
I think I proved today that this is complete bollocks. I sent my friends a photo of us all last year showing how we'd all dressed and telling them to wear something different which we all did. I drove a different car and parked two miles away from my usual spot. And what happens? We win. Sod all to do with the team.

I think I proved today that this is complete bollocks. I sent my friends a photo of us all last year showing how we'd all dressed and telling them to wear something different which we all did. I drove a different car and parked two miles away from my usual spot. And what happens? We win. Sod all to do with the team.

I wore a different pair of shorts. Bullshit Fear

Old bastard, some of us weren't alive then lol
Well it's one of the benefits of being old - because for those who missed it we were effing brilliant and I was at EVERY one of those last 8 games [they were so brilliant, so unforgettable]. Right now, tears are still dripping down my face after today. I am so happy. Oh - by the way - FOWB ..... [and birmingham .... nod to OVB]. FOWB.

I was only wondering, do you think Bruce would have been invited to the game? Can he claim to be promoted 4.5 times now? Don't ban me!

Thought Taylor looked calm on the ball for a change. Defence was solid, the super J's were super. El ghazi was excellent. Didn't think andre did much when he came on, would've put jimmy danger on- but hey ho i don't want to criticise... we're premier league fellas!

I thought El Ghazi, McGinn [especially - wow he was good], Mings & Tuanzebe were just amazing. I don't know why Green was brought on though, Albert Adomah was putting a real shift in and Green did FA. All round great from the team[maybe one not exception] but not going down that road after this magnificent achievement - all they could do with JG [and others] was foul them - the ref was shite, so many of their tackles were just sad and deserved yellow.