Villa v Baggies Play Off Semi-Final Thread (home and away) | Page 85 | Vital Football

Villa v Baggies Play Off Semi-Final Thread (home and away)

I don't think we crossed the ball against the baggies on the instructions of our leader.
We never even crossed corners due to Tammy being the only player in the box marked by 3 centre backs .
Derby will go for the win and will not set up not to lose like Albion.

Team is already picked it's either Alberto or Green, Hourihane or Whelan to start then coming off after an hour and swapping .
Bit predictable to be honest

I would stick Kodjia in

Melon family ceasefire finally broke last night.

Only a few tame pleasantries exchanged at weekend between myself and baggie dad and brother.

But things broke down last night.

This is how it went via text :-

Me : Alright?
Dad : Never better . No worries now.
Me : Only you going bust .
Dad: money coming in later in September.
Me: Handy . After the transfer window. Sounds dodgy like us last summer. Chinese owners! .
Dad: we will play the youth

This is where it escalates and it was before the Leeds game

Me : ok. Did you keep your flag btw ?
Dad : No .... C'mon you Leeds, C'mon u whites

At this point I sent him every FUCK THE ALBION picture I had. And there were quite a few.

Junior 1 then joined in and I left them to it .
:wahey:

Easily the worst penalty out of them all Sandwell included.

Fair play to Conor , Jedi , Super Jack and Tammy.

There was no saving theirs.

Yep not sure what's happened to Albert he was knocking them in not problems 18 months ago..
You'd have thought Johnstone might have guessed where Jack Jedi and Hourihane would put them but true Agent style dived the wrong way on all of them . thanks again Sam cheques in the post

Easily the worst penalty out of them all Sandwell included.

Fair play to Conor , Jedi , Super Jack and Tammy.

There was no saving theirs.
Hang on there sirden, they showed a slow motion replay of Tammy's face during his pen. Don't think it happened the way he had planned.

The look of dismay turning to relief once it went in was a real picture in itself.

Hang on there sirden, they showed a slow motion replay of Tammy's face during his pen. Don't think it happened the way he had planned.

The look of dismay turning to relief once it went in was a real picture in itself.

Oh . Haven't seen that. Johnstone wasn't close to saving it though.

Came off his foot as he was diving out the way. Could have bounced away. I really thought he'd missed it in the moment and had a squeaky bum moment. Thankfully I remain the master of my own sphincter.