Villa v Baggies Play Off Semi-Final Thread (home and away) | Page 86 | Vital Football

Villa v Baggies Play Off Semi-Final Thread (home and away)

Did it deflect off his studs or something then ?

Yes it wasn't the best pen he's taken , he did that stutter that he does and never really hit it .
He seems to have two pens one to the keepers bottom left and when he thinks the keeper might know this it's down the middle.
I like the ones who knock the net out myself but if it goes in they are all good one

I must be a bit slow. Just watched it again and now know what the noise is when Tammy takes his pen. The ball scraped Johnstones studs then .

Bloody hell.

I must be a bit slow. Just watched it again and now know what the noise is when Tammy takes his pen. The ball scraped Johnstones studs then .

Bloody hell.

Yes. Do keep up SD. I talked about this yesterday .
Fine margins . SJ dives half a second later..............

But he didn't

FUCK THE ALBION

Andre Green at academy level was unstoppable at times. His game was about pace and not about guile. He would push the ball past or run beyond fullbacks for the ball behind. As he's stepped up he's now finding that fullbacks can match him for pace and are quite a bit smarter than academy players. He's struggling to get the ball,never mind himself beyond the last defender.

Loved how we conducted ourselves after the win, consoled our opponents before going banana`s.

Watching how Hourihane went straight to hug Johnstone melted my heart.

We are just proper good eggs aren`t we.

I have it on good authority that he is Doris' son that came about when she asked Olof what he would like with his tea.
Having grown up at Bodymoor Heath, he is employed as official taster in the canteen to ensure that the players don't eat anything nasty. From the picture, it looks like they don't get to eat anything as the testing that is carried out is very thorough.
Yeah, you could see Tyrone's ribcage when he took his shirt off.

Not that I was looking or anything :whist: