Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 18 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Think the management team are staying down here in London, getting the bids in first with all these Prem and Championship clubs. Probably starting at the Emirates and going clockwise. Some signings to be had.

O'Connor has to be tempted by a three year deal at his age and having a young family, but Harrogate??? I suppose they are up and coming but he can do a job at a much higher level than them

Think the management team are staying down here in London, getting the bids in first with all these Prem and Championship clubs. Probably starting at the Emirates and going clockwise. Some signings to be had.
I do hope all of the Cowley family get an overdue and well earned holiday soon and without their mobile phones switched on.

I do hope all of the Cowley family get an overdue and well earned holiday soon and without their mobile phones switched on.

You should know better than that!

The Cowleys never switch off even when they are on a well deserved holiday (which I hope they get). Our success has come from their hard work and ability to get the very best out of players.

It is clear some players will leave in the transfer window- and some of our 30+ players are likely on the higher end of the salary scale at the club.

I wouldn't want O'Connor to leave as I think he has been our most consistent CM this season BUT if he leaves and this releases further funding for 2 other players.....who knows

It is clear some players will leave in the transfer window- and some of our 30+ players are likely on the higher end of the salary scale at the club.

I wouldn't want O'Connor to leave as I think he has been our most consistent CM this season BUT if he leaves and this releases further funding for 2 other players.....who knows
I worry about O'Connor and Frecklington being too slow in the centre. Pett is a little quicker but lacks physical presence. Central midfield is potentially a problem for us in League One, I felt that was our weakest area this season. I am still presuming O'Hara will be one replacement - his signing before this weekend's option expires may influence one name on the retained list, also due by this weekend.