Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

I worry about O'Connor and Frecklington being too slow in the centre. Pett is a little quicker but lacks physical presence. Central midfield is potentially a problem for us in League One, I felt that was our weakest area this season. I am still presuming O'Hara will be one replacement - his signing before this weekend's option expires may influence one name on the retained list, also due by this weekend.

Agree with these comments
Midfield needs bolstering WE ARE LIGHTWEIGHT IN HERE.not enough competition for places...............sick and injured.
Reece Brown or Mellis still in talks
Who knows this season we may even move to 4-3-3.

I worry about O'Connor and Frecklington being too slow in the centre. Pett is a little quicker but lacks physical presence. Central midfield is potentially a problem for us in League One, I felt that was our weakest area this season. I am still presuming O'Hara will be one replacement - his signing before this weekend's option expires may influence one name on the retained list, also due by this weekend.

Fully agree watching the first two semis of the play offs for league one at the weekend our midfield is frightfully slow compared to the higher reaches of league 1

Agree with these comments
Midfield needs bolstering WE ARE LIGHTWEIGHT IN HERE.not enough competition for places...............sick and injured.
Reece Brown or Mellis still in talks
Who knows this season we may even move to 4-3-3.
Mellis would hardly make us heavyweights in midfield if I remember him rightly

Can't see either of them being in starting line up next season.

I have a mate who is a scout for AV and he watched Andrade at least twice this season, here is his view on the matter:

"Yep...I have reported on Andrade...I dont think he is Prem standard but definitely Championship...much tests on the outcome tonight I suppose...."

Interesting stuff. Sounds a logical approach too. They’ll be shopping in different areas if they go up.