Match Thread: Blades Vs Forest sponsored by the latest next manager thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blades Vs Forest sponsored by the latest next manager thread

So glad I decided not to go to this one.

At best that side seems designed to stifle the opposition for a draw but there is nothing about that side that would make me want to watch.

I'm not even going to watch it on telly. That's how depressed I am with Forest.

I'll watch FlashScore for the 90 minutes to save my sanity. FFS, Murphy up front. Defensive midfielders all over the shop. :wack:

Carvalho has a concussion...how convenient. Watching on Sky, theyve more or less said O'Neill has no idea no plan and the squad has massively underachieved...damning lol...and wtf is that lineup...why not pick Robinson so Colback can play where hes best?

Carvalho has a concussion...how convenient. Watching on Sky, theyve more or less said O'Neill has no idea no plan and the squad has massively underachieved...damning lol...and wtf is that lineup...why not pick Robinson so Colback can play where hes best?
Presumably because he wants a look at Yacob and doesn't trust Osborn at LB

Absolute rubbish

Carvalho is 21 and has done very well in his first season in a new country. Not like he has had much chance to build on his first half of the season is it?
Definitely.

At this moment in time you would have to say we have overpaid but he has serious ability and just needs a manager that trusts him and will bring out the best in him.

Unfortunately MoN is not that manager.

Absolute rubbish

Carvalho is 21 and has done very well in his first season in a new country. Not like he has had much chance to build on his first half of the season is it?

Carvalho has done very little (if anything) in a Forest shirt.

Oh, but he's got 4 goals and a few assists.

Raddy and McGugan would score 4 goals in a week.

Carvalho is a loser. :loser:

Carvalho has done little in a Forest shirt.

Oh, but he's got 4 goals and a few assists.

Raddy and McGugan would score 4 goals in a week.

Carvalho is a loser. :loser:
Would they really?

When was that then?

Lewis McGugan- 40 goals in 202, some of them in L1- 0.19 goals per game

Raddy Majewski- 19 goals in 162 games- 0.11 goals per game

4 goals, 6 assists in a disjointed season in a new country, new language and at 21

Would they really?

When was that then?

Lewis McGugan- 40 goals in 202, some of them in L1- 0.19 goals per game

Raddy Majewski- 19 goals in 162 games- 0.11 goals per game

4 goals, 6 assists in a disjointed season in a new country, new language and at 21

Well worth the £13m.

Totally fed up with this team and manager. I'd only keep a handful of the players on show today.

Any normal team with nothing to play for would play freely and have a right go. Fully expect us to roll over.