Ticketing System Feedback Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

Ticketing System Feedback Thread

Are JIC eligible for the Buyback Scheme?

Reason I ask, is that despite being a sell-out, there still seemed to be empty seats in Lower 1 and that general area. Not many, but enough for it to be noticeable.

Are JIC eligible for the Buyback Scheme?

Reason I ask, is that despite being a sell-out, there still seemed to be empty seats in Lower 1 and that general area. Not many, but enough for it to be noticeable.
I think they are but isnt it a very small amount they get because the tickets are heavily discounted already ? I dont think its worth it !UBJ may know?

Or is it nowadays JIC is not taken up so good as previous. It said a general sale sell out, probably doesn't include JIC

I think they are but isnt it a very small amount they get because the tickets are heavily discounted already ? I dont think its worth it !UBJ may know?

Do you know....I have no idea. It's not a question I've thought about asking before....I will ask at a meeting I am at soon.

Maybe.

Still a bit frustrating that another 100-150 might have been able to get in.

That said, I suppose that's the risk you run with a family area i.e. you can't really sell just adult tickets in there.

Don't know whether anyone else has noticed, but you can now select your seats rather than being automatically allocated one and have to change once you're in the system which should be much better and easier for those who buy on a match by match basis.

Don't know whether anyone else has noticed, but you can now select your seats rather than being automatically allocated one and have to change once you're in the system which should be much better and easier for those who buy on a match by match basis.

About time, too!

Eventbrite definitely a massive improvement on queuing in person.
So well done to the club on that.

Can it be improved? Certainly.
Is there a better system out there? Almost certainly.
I would trust that Liam etc are always seeing how the ticketing can be improved.

And one key problem, that caused no end of difficulties with Everton tickets especially, is that couples/families cannot buy their tickets in a single transaction.

That really needs amending on Eventbrite.
There must be a way of linking season ticket numbers into a family group and then buying say 2 adult tickets and 2 child tickets in one go, without having to re-enter the system again.
The club did do their best after all Everton tickets had been ordered to move things around to re-unite families together but the online system should cater for this.

There is the lead person process which allows friends to get sat together, fair enough, that works well.
But that does not solve say a child's ticket being successfully purchased and then the parent going back into system 5 to 10 minutes later and finding all tickets sold out, leaving the child with one unaccompanied ticket.

And the Everton situation will occur again and again.

Doesn’t work as well as it used to e.g have to enter card details and address with each purchase when this info. used to be stored.

Also defaults to American address fields half the time.

And why has the postage option changed to be included with each ticket?

Yeah, I think the lead name helped sort some of it out but it would be much easier to select how many tickets were required then given an opportunity to enter all ST access codes within the same transaction rather than going in and out every time.

And one key problem, that caused no end of difficulties with Everton tickets especially, is that couples/families cannot buy their tickets in a single transaction.

That really needs amending on Eventbrite.
There must be a way of linking season ticket numbers into a family group and then buying say 2 adult tickets and 2 child tickets in one go, without having to re-enter the system again.
The club did do their best after all Everton tickets had been ordered to move things around to re-unite families together but the online system should cater for this.

There is the lead person process which allows friends to get sat together, fair enough, that works well.
But that does not solve say a child's ticket being successfully purchased and then the parent going back into system 5 to 10 minutes later and finding all tickets sold out, leaving the child with one unaccompanied ticket.

And the Everton situation will occur again and again.

The ticketmaster system some clubs have allows you to keep a list for want of a better description a friend's and family list of people who are registered who have their own unique number. One person buys the tickets and then can reassign them to the other individuals, (as long as they have the necessary qualifying criteria at the time of sale, ie if season ticket holders only are on sale then members of your "friends and fily group who are also St holders qualify) it's so much easier.

The ticketmaster system some clubs have allows you to keep a list for want of a better description a friend's and family list of people who are registered who have their own unique number. One person buys the tickets and then can reassign them to the other individuals, (as long as they have the necessary qualifying criteria at the time of sale, ie if season ticket holders only are on sale then members of your "friends and fily group who are also St holders qualify) it's so much easier.

Yes exactly that.

Although to maintain fairness when there's a ticket scramble, I would restrict this to family groups else one person could have say 20 plus friends and log in fast and grab tickets for them all.
Fortunately 20 plus friends would not apply to me ?

It's has been a real problem since I changed my email address. It would not allow me to match the new email address with the MyImps number. Contacted Eventbrite on numerous occasions and kept being fobbed off. Eventually they stated the problem had been sorted, when it hadn't. Contacted them again and they ignored me. Very poor customer service.

It's has been a real problem since I changed my email address. It would not allow me to match the new email address with the MyImps number. Contacted Eventbrite on numerous occasions and kept being fobbed off. Eventually they stated the problem had been sorted, when it hadn't. Contacted them again and they ignored me. Very poor customer service.

That's not good.
Eventbrite is a good step forward, but more steps are now needed.

Doesn’t work as well as it used to e.g have to enter card details and address with each purchase when this info. used to be stored.

Also defaults to American address fields half the time.

And why has the postage option changed to be included with each ticket?
Agree with this - don't know if its a security measure, but was much easier last season and early this when you could log on and pay with stored details, seems a slight step back. Entering 'zip' code is annoying but heigh ho, much of the world is Americanised.