Not quite the match thread. | Page 7 | Vital Football

Not quite the match thread.

Problem for me is he has destroyed the passing spine of the team. (Fox sold, Yacob and Carvalho sidelined) he has scrapped the 4231 which offers massive flexibility for creative attacking for 442 and switched the ethos from balanced passing and attacking to basically kick and rush. It's not even counter attack.

As the manager says he's in charge. so he takes the blame for the performance.

I wish I had the fortitude to just ignore this shit till it's all over.

manager talking about he was taking chances, what by starting a dour negative side? he's deluded not just shit

Ha taking chances I suppose he means playing 442, which didn't prove to be a good idea last time either. He should have gone with carvhallo from the off, he left it till the last 15 to bring on him and Appiah when we were behind painful. Should have been on the front foot making them chase the ball, we played them at their own game and they are better at it than us.

You started with the snide comment from a previous debate about refs. Read back if your memory is failing you.

And now, as usual you are playing the victim so my sentiments remain: grow up or bore off.

I'm not playing the victim. I don't give a toss what you say.

That comment about refs has absolutely zero to do with you. Nothing whatsoever.

Anyone else mentally tired supporting forest? Would never support anyone else but really feel like abstaining ...should not have sacked karanka, should not play Osborn or Watson or murphy

Fair enough Toms but Karanka wasn't sacked, he walked out.

Let’s not kid ourselves, we are NOT going up this year. So let’s see if we can develop Appiah - what have we got to lose v what we can gain.
Welcome to the mad house. We had someone on here with that name before, (surprised you got away with it) but he went off on one and said he’d never post again.

At least three incidents of Racism today (not involving us thankfully).

A Brentford fan against a Derby player

A Bristol fan against a Wigan player

And some twat Notts fan racially abusing half the Northampton team outside their hotel.

What on earth is happening?

The ref didn’t have a say in the way we played....that’s it for me, no more away matches this season or beyond till we change the tactics, waste of money....just don’t think O’Neil has a clue anymore....the fans are turning, there’s no doubt about that....