City Gossip | Page 20 | Vital Football

City Gossip

^
That piece has been at the top of the BBC football website all day, despite all tonight’s games coming up.
Speaks volumes.
old news, The attempt to damage the club's reputation is organised and clear of which the BBC is part of it, why publish this at this time is beyond me.

^
I know what a bevvy is (God knows I have enough of them) but you’ll have to explain what a tier 1 is. Thankyou in advance.

A little more in-depth thoughts from Pep on future signings and gundog’s situation.
(caution, it’s the BBC but there are a lot of quotes from Pep).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47423619

It is understandable that Ilkay wants to play more and he is an incredible player in a team of incredible players, but no-one is indispensable and I think City although reluctant to let him leave would want some return for their money and not let his contract run down to zero

Not sure Gone Dogging is an incredible player - a very good one sure but he is no Merlin or Red Kev. Having said that he could strengthen his hand somewhat by proving to be a capable deputy to F25 over the coming weeks.

Then again he will be 29 next year - not exactly old but nudging 30.

I'm on the fence on this one.

I'd get two full backs in and let Danilo leave, assuming he wants to.

The great Liverpool sides of the 70's used to let their players go once they were just past their peak and could still get good sums of money for them, we could do the same. Great teams never rest, they are constantly in a state of flux.

Not really, he has been injured of late and must have impressed Pep to some extent, especially as we are down to the bare minimum of experience in this position. He is not the worst CB we have ever had

You’re not wrong - I always thought he showed promise and maybe under Pep he has/will flourish. We certainly need the cover right now. I guess my surprise was because he had been shipped out relatively quickly then missed a whole season after the nasty injury @ Everton. We can only hope Pep can mould him.

You’re not wrong - I always thought he showed promise and maybe under Pep he has/will flourish. We certainly need the cover right now. I guess my surprise was because he had been shipped out relatively quickly then missed a whole season after the nasty injury @ Everton. We can only hope Pep can mould him.
plus he is left footed and can play left back and with Zinchenko being on a high bursting with confidence he may be able to play him in his preferred position

Oi Sunday Supplement! Where has the background of the Etihad stadium and campus gone? Used to be the background on the programme for the whole season but they seem to have ditched it :mad:

Oi Sunday Supplement! Where has the background of the Etihad stadium and campus gone? Used to be the background on the programme for the whole season but they seem to have ditched it :mad:
What do they have in its place? Candlefield?

53002321_152261245725232_6743828580116987904_n.jpg