City Gossip | Page 18 | Vital Football

City Gossip

Best ever English keeper from Ron Springett onward, sad to see him gone, I remember him making a save Coventry vs Leicester which was just as good as the WC Pele save. He could change direction so quickly, catlike.

I was working for a while across in NZ and went to see Stoke play in Wellington. Unfortunately Banks pulled out so I didn’t get to see him mores the pity.

I was working for a while across in NZ and went to see Stoke play in Wellington. Unfortunately Banks pulled out so I didn’t get to see him mores the pity.
I always wondered why he never played for one of the top teams maybe he was on a decent wage there and loyalty counted in those days

Short notice but always available on iPlayer, BBCs Football Focus doingan article on Leroy Sané (at 12.50) during today’s programme.

Their bit on today’s match will feature at 12.15

What a thoughtful present! Fantastic! Have a fab time and begin one of your key parental journeys........brining the next generation into the City fold and helping them understand what it means to be a Blue.

Have a fab weekend:-)

Skoorb Quote
I heard him say that and was very surprised. It was unprofessional. I don't necessarily expect every pundit to be a fan of MCFC but I do expect them to be able to put their personal bias to oneside when they are doing their job in the studio. Not an easy task but the professional thing to do.

I do feel that he has more recently actually been very even handed and fair in his views do this clear expression of his personal view was a surprise. It really was poorly handled by BT Sport (again) who have a pretty poor record in how they have previously covered City's progress. Jake Humphries led him down the path and he stepped into the mantrap. It wasn't the best way to handle the question.

They keep putting him on when City are playing, they should not do that, I want someone completely biased if it is a European side we are playing, or someone completely neutral if it is a domestic occasion.