City Gossip | Page 19 | Vital Football

City Gossip

I'm a happy camper tonight so have to share this with my City family, I'm going to the Watford game in a few weeks, my first game in two years and to top it off I'm bringing my eldest (6yo) with me for his first ever game. I feel like a kid at Christmas View attachment 31445
Congrats, mate! I remember the first American football game I went to with my Dad when I was a 7yo. I became a lifelong fan, and carry that in my heart to this day. You are a lucky sod, my two cheap and poor sisters usually give me a $20 giftcard to Amazon.

I hope BD has a better experience than when I took my youngest (he was nearly 6yrs) to his first City game.......An utterly freezing night in November 1998, away to Wycombe Wanderers in League Division 2 and a 1-0 defeat (part of a double they did over us that season). Better times now :thumbup:

I hope BD has a better experience than when I took my youngest (he was nearly 6yrs) to his first City game.......An utterly freezing night in November 1998, away to Wycombe Wanderers in League Division 2 and a 1-0 defeat (part of a double they did over us that season). Better times now :thumbup:
That is freaky, Skoorb! I took my oldest to his first match(he had just turned 6) versus Stroke in December of 1998! We won, but I can't remember the score.

True bottle.

Made me laugh this morning when the desperate staff at Sky just had to highlight how "cool" Hazard was with his "cheeky" penalty seeming to lose sight of the fact that HE LOST. There was a lack of comment about how cool Sterling was in winning the game with his.

I was listening to TalkShite in the car earlier :slap:Hawkesby & Jacob :slap::slap:.
They were discussing David Silva. They were saying that his months with the shaven-head look was because he’d had a hair transplant and apparently that is how it’s done and then the new hair grows through.
Now, I’m sure each and every one of you has magnificent heads of hair, but do you know if this is likely to be true?

I was listening to TalkShite in the car earlier :slap:Hawkesby & Jacob :slap::slap:.
They were discussing David Silva. They were saying that his months with the shaven-head look was because he’d had a hair transplant and apparently that is how it’s done and then the new hair grows through.
Now, I’m sure each and every one of you has magnificent heads of hair, but do you know if this is likely to be true?

I suspected that was the case when he first shaved his head, why would you shave such a glorious mane if not?

I suspected that was the case when he first shaved his head, why would you shave such a glorious mane if not?
True. He didn’t look like there was a problem.
Anyway, women don’t care about their men being folically-challenged.

I am surprised you let the Chauffeur have the radio on while he is driving.

^
That piece has been at the top of the BBC football website all day, despite all tonight’s games coming up.
Speaks volumes.