Reading v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Sat 2nd Feb, 3pm | Page 19 | Vital Football

Reading v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Sat 2nd Feb, 3pm

Correct decision. If you look at the Ibrahimovic incident, Zlatan's head is in front of Mings so you could argue he could have made a greater effort to miss his head! On Saturday, Oliveira's head is behind Mings so very difficult to prove intent. No doubt the ref reported that he saw it as well, thought it was accidental so didn't take any action....if so, that's about the only thing he did see all afternoon which worked in our favour! Well done Mr Eltringham!

Good decision and also hope oliveria is recovering well, might need a bit of cosmetic surgery to mask those injuries

Correct decision. If you look at the Ibrahimovic incident, Zlatan's head is in front of Mings so you could argue he could have made a greater effort to miss his head! On Saturday, Oliveira's head is behind Mings so very difficult to prove intent. No doubt the ref reported that he saw it as well, thought it was accidental so didn't take any action....if so, that's about the only thing he did see all afternoon which worked in our favour! Well done Mr Eltringham!

Still don’t agree on that. The Oliveira one looks worse. He gets bumped by Rooney in mid air on the one on Zlatan.

They are either both accidents or both intentional.

Still don’t agree on that. The Oliveira one looks worse. He gets bumped by Rooney in mid air on the one on Zlatan.

They are either both accidents or both intentional.

We'll have to agree to disagree then. You clearly feel that Mings deserved to be found guilty. We're all relieved on this site that he wasn't. We can now hopefully look forward to giving him plenty of game time and all being well taking him from you in the summer. Impressed on Saturday despite all the fuss surrounding this one incident.

I can't see refs doing us any favours in the near future following all this negative media. Not that we get much anyway

We'll have to agree to disagree then. You clearly feel that Mings deserved to be found guilty. We're all relieved on this site that he wasn't. We can now hopefully look forward to giving him plenty of game time and all being well taking him from you in the summer. Impressed on Saturday despite all the fuss surrounding this one incident.

I’d just like a bit of consistency that’s all.

He’s guilty of both or innocent on both.

As it is, the FA have decided that the referee saw it so can’t take retrospective action. So it sit on the fence job.

As for taking him off us in the summer. If he actually has a run of games without injury and impresses then we’ll be keeping him.

As it is, the FA have decided that the referee saw it so can’t take retrospective action. So it sit on the fence job.

As for taking him off us in the summer. If he actually has a run of games without injury and impresses then we’ll be keeping him.

Are you the spokesperson for Eddie Howe and know his plans for next season!?

Also maybe Tyrone will enjoy his time playing for the Villa so much he wants to stay?

It's imposable to say at the moment.

It intrigues me that you are making such a big fuss about it.

Once he plays at home on Friday in front of a size of crowd you wouldn't get in total for 4 home games , he won't want to play anywhere else.

Are you the spokesperson for Eddie Howe and know his plans for next season!?

Also maybe Tyrone will enjoy his time playing for the Villa so much he wants to stay?

It's imposable to say at the moment.

Blimey, here was me thinking this was a fan message board. Didn’t realise you only dealt with personal statements from managers.

He signed a new contract in 2017, he cost £8million and was our record signing. He just hasn’t played as he was sidelined with a knee injury for over a year and then suffered a back fracture which kept him out once again.

He needs regular football to be in contention to play for us in the Premier League.

That’s why he’s out on loan.

It intrigues me that you are making such a big fuss about it.

Once he plays at home on Friday in front of a size of crowd you wouldn't get in total for 4 home games , he won't want to play anywhere else.

Again here was me thinking this was a fan message board. If you don’t want debate I won’t post.

Ooh get you with the small stadium comment. You realise we play away every other week if big stadiums are really your thing. I’m sure the players however don’t see that as the only reason to play football though.

Again here was me thinking this was a fan message board. If you don’t want debate I won’t post.

Ooh get you with the small stadium comment. You realise we play away every other week if big stadiums are really your thing. I’m sure the players however don’t see that as the only reason to play football though.

Again I ask why you are making such a fuss of the Mings incident on Saturday ?