Reading v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Sat 2nd Feb, 3pm | Page 18 | Vital Football

Reading v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Sat 2nd Feb, 3pm

The fact Mings stopped the game and alerted the ref suggests it was a freak accident .
But yeah if that was EPL v ManU or one of the Sky6 TM and beamed across the globe , I'm sure it would of been an issue .
Let's hope Oliveria makes a full recovery .

No one made a fuss of it at the time , no reaction from the Reading players or there crowd at all to suggest it was anything other than an accident.

I can't believe so much is being made of it.

No one made a fuss of it at the time , no reaction from the Reading players or there crowd at all to suggest it was anything other than an accident.

I can't believe so much is being made of it.

It was a clear accident end of. Nothing more than shit stirrers with an agenda against Aston Villa and Villa fans in general.

In this poxy division, other teams kick lumps out of our players then roll around faking injury and cheating so bollocks to the lot of them.

Last edited:
So now that wonderful ex ref Mark Halsey has now had his say, he likes the sound of his own voice, encouraging the FA to punish Mings with more than a three game ban. Wish these so called experts would pipe down and let the powers that be make their own decision.

FA looking into it apparently.

Here we go ....

They have reviewed it on "ref watch" on Sky and I watched the clip of it and anyone has any doubt then they only have to see the reaction of Mings. He is clearly upset and his reaction is not one of someone who has done it on purpose.

They have reviewed it on "ref watch" on Sky and I watched the clip of it and anyone has any doubt then they only have to see the reaction of Mings. He is clearly upset and his reaction is not one of someone who has done it on purpose.

I don’t think it matters, there was no way to prove intent last time and he got five games.

Just bloody typical if he goes and gets banned.

Can't catch a break with these defensive issues.

EDIT: Just saw JPAs post, that was a waste of a moan lol

Why did he get done for the ibrahimovic incident ? Did they say there was intent or was it because it was manu ?