Aston Villa v Swansea City (FAC3) Match Thread - Sat 5th Jan, 3pm | Page 8 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Swansea City (FAC3) Match Thread - Sat 5th Jan, 3pm

Beginning to get a bit worrying the slump in form over the last few weeks.

New manager bounce wearing off?

Injuries impacting?

I'm worried.

I'm guessing that Smith realises this squad is a million miles from what he wants. If he doesn't we are up the creek.

Passing awful - Crossing awful - commitment and energy levels awful - How can you expect to win any game with this dragging you down?

It’s obviously the players. Bruce couldn’t get these to put the effort and energy in.
They managed it for a few weeks when Smith first showed up, now they have resorted to the same old.

Let’s just hope this is a wake up call and blessing in disguise. I know those that went won’t appreciate this comment, but this squad needs to lose some of the so called ‘names’ and get some talent in there.

I gave my ticket to a mate, I'm actually feeling guilty.

Fucking Swansea giving Aston Villa a football lesson all over the pitch at our own ground.

I've seen enough of this shit today thank you....See you another time guys.

Dean Smith can fuck off, same old bull shit, talk the talk then completely bottle it after a handfull of games and a chance to see what our youth can actually do OH NO he goes for the same shit that has dropped us points after points, players out of position and bad tactics, I seriously am getting sick of supporting this club.

We can close the nominations for the most stupid post of the year now.

More fans outside the ground leaving than inside from a picture I’ve just been sent. Says it all

Something had happened during that good run, something not right with this squad / Management at the moment.

We aren’t even doing the basics now.

Where has that spark gone?

Are we just jinxed?

The bubbles burst. Same shit players SB had have proved they cant cut it. Get them in Seven days a week to try and install something into them. Watch the gates fall, Might as well play more kids they cant do any worse. Mid-table finish if were're lucky.

Something had happened during that good run, something not right with this squad / Management at the moment.

We aren’t even doing the basics now.

Where has that spark gone?

Are we just jinxed?

Things were going great up until that last minute robbery at the Hawthorns. It's all gone wrong since.

Injuries have disrupted things that's for sure. And we don't have alternatives.