Aston Villa v Swansea City (FAC3) Match Thread - Sat 5th Jan, 3pm | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Swansea City (FAC3) Match Thread - Sat 5th Jan, 3pm

I wonder if now people have a free ticket they will still complain when he puts out a 2nd string team?
Well done to our board for turning down a few quid and keeping it at 3pm Saturday as well. That'll surely add a few thousand to the gate

I wonder if now people have a free ticket they will still complain when he puts out a 2nd string team?
Well done to our board for turning down a few quid and keeping it at 3pm Saturday as well. That'll surely add a few thousand to the gate

I think there are only 10 ties out of the whole lot that will kick off at 3pm on the Saturday.

I think there are only 10 ties out of the whole lot that will kick off at 3pm on the Saturday.

Yes I heard some supporters group are complaining to the FA about it. It is ridiculous really. There are even games like Baggies v Bolton on live somewhere in the world. Who the hell would want to watch that?

Yeah I know , think I will go anyway as the club have made the effort with the £10 gesture and I will be happy to sit there in the blistering cold watching Jedi at CB and Bunn flapping about like Nyland

Yeah I know , think I will go anyway as the club have made the effort with the £10 gesture and I will be happy to sit there in the blistering cold watching Jedi at CB and Bunn flapping about like Nyland
Will be no worse in the Peterborough game last year (I hope)

Well, let's hope the weather is kind enough to get me to and from Brum as I've lashed out €29.98 to Ryanair for return flights on the day.

I've gone all out and invested £9 - £7.50 for the ticket, 50p transaction charge and £1 to get it posted to me.
Hope I might bump into one or two of you on the day.

After the utter embarrassment of many cup performances over the past few years it would be great to replicate our recent league form with a half decent cup run.....I think we've all forgotten how good a decent cup run can be and get the feeling that even with inevitable changes on the team sheet, the standard of performance under the current regime will be infinitely better than the dross we've had to endure in previous years. Free tickets for season ticket holders and cheap tickets everywhere in the ground is also a sensible move and suggests matters are improving within the club both on and off the pitch.

That's not on that I'm getting used to being messed about with matches being moved for TV. seriously though good on the club saying no.
A little cup run would be a treat, but for me promotion has to be our priority

Cup games were in with season ticket until Ellis took them out without decreasing the season ticket price. In fact the ST price went up !
Double Duggie Wammy.

Time to reverse that , put them back in season ticket. But don’t increase price ST.

Blimey , 34,600 tickets sold and the Upper Trinity open for the 3rd round of the F.A.Cup.

Shouldn't really be surprised , but I am.