Aston Villa v Swansea City (FAC3) Match Thread - Sat 5th Jan, 3pm | Page 7 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Swansea City (FAC3) Match Thread - Sat 5th Jan, 3pm

O'Hare off.

You introduce him at a time we have a strong team around him, not expecting him to be the spark that ignites the team.

Last edited:
I don't rate Hutton as a full-back so to play him in the centre of our defense is for me anyway, justing asking for trouble.

Beginning to get a bit worrying the slump in form over the last few weeks.

New manager bounce wearing off?

Injuries impacting?

Dean Smith can fuck off, same old bull shit, talk the talk then completely bottle it after a handfull of games and a chance to see what our youth can actually do OH NO he goes for the same shit that has dropped us points after points, players out of position and bad tactics, I seriously am getting sick of supporting this club.

Hogan up front on his own. Worried, very worried

Luckily I didn’t go even though it was free, I usually check the team walking up Aston hall road, id probably have turned about before getting to the turnstiles if I had saw he was starting.

Hogan is shite, I feel a bit sorry for him but even when Brentford played us he didn’t have any real pace or presence, and his touch is poor.

The defence needs sorting out. Every one of them are shit and they are thrown together. Can’t really blame Smith for that. Let’s hope we get some decent defenders in this window.

The defence needs sorting out. Every one of them are shit and they are thrown together. Can’t really blame Smith for that. Let’s hope we get some decent defenders in this window.

Yes you can, Jacob Badeau or Revan could have been put in CB, why even promote Revan if he's not even going to use him in a poxy cup game?

I don’t know why people are expecting this keeper to be any better. Coming from the Belgian League and having played for no one decent at the age of 28, even if technically better we will have the same period as he gets up to speed with this league and the physicality.
I would stick with Steer for now.