The Stadium! | Page 133 | Vital Football

The Stadium!

That's yet another wind up Nick . If you read that email it looks like it's been written by a ten year old ,littered with poor grammar and spelling mistakes

The contractor is saying they havnt received invoices or there is a problem with the invoices. I heard sparks talking to reporters saying their Christmas could be ruined due to no money.

Nick , if you hire a firm to do some work for you and they used agency staff that they couldn't pay , would you think it prudent to pay them out of your own pocket . I wouldn't think so .
This is a story being used to make to make Tottenham look bad and is just ridiculous . But that won't stop media outlets like talkshite running with it

I’ll miss the pitch/ interior cameras when we do play there. I miss them already now and I take it they won’t return if we’re getting ready for games to be played soon as I rather suspect.

The Test event that is happening on the 16 th is not an actual Test event .
It is a fan familiarisation event . Only 6000 season ticket holders are being invited ,in two batches of 3000 at a time . First event is from 11 am to 1 pm , second is from 1 pm to 3 pm .
Not sure who gets any experience out of this apart from the fans ,who are being charged £1 each for entry .
Back to the drawing board on the club statement on the two test events then . Although the ITK comments are all good at the moment on the critical safety systems .
Like you Tel , I will miss the build videos and cameras when it's all finished . What will I do with myself

On the live stream cameras ,we have lost two of the internal stadium views and gained two new views of the East Stand externals . That's fair enough is suppose , there is hardly anythíng left to do in the stadium bowl ,which the one remaining camera can cover , and the remainder of the external works can be followed on the two new cameras and the existing West stand and South stand cameras

Allo , it's me again ........every time I bang on about the good old days ,I vow to myself that it will be the last time I bang on about them cos nobody is at all interested. I know it gets boring .......... But .......
Back in the good old days , if anybody got taken ill or fainted ,which was quite common , given the claustrophobic nature of being crushed in amongst sixty thousand others , they were passed over people's heads , crowd surfing style ,to the St John Ambulance people on the pitchside .it was the only way they could get seen to by the first aiders.
Anybody fancy getting crowd surfed here ?.....thought not !image.jpeg

WW...is that a rafter you see? Or is it something on the pitch...hard to tell. Would kind of suck to have that in your field of view...

Hi US, I had to cut the photo to be able to post it on here . On the pitch is a series of gantry's that hold the grow light systems . That is what you can see . The view from that photographers position ,or any position in the arena ,is totally unobstructed. A marvellous feat of engineering .
The size of the goalposts gives some perspective to the size of these gantry's which allow the grounds men to be able to work underneath them ,although I would expect they would get quite a suntan

WW, ahhh yep makes sense...I kind of figured that it was something on the pitch.

Thanks...stadium looks flipping amazing!!! One day I will get there!