The Stadium! | Page 131 | Vital Football

The Stadium!

Just read it will be march with le arse as the first game. Apparently it is the contractors saying it won't be ready until march.
contractors who are working at the 62,062 seater capacity stadium have been given two different deadlines. One is for the visit of Manchester United on Saturday, January 13th and the other is for the North London derby when Arsenal visit on Saturday, March 2nd.

The report claims that the contractors believe that the Arsenal date is the most realistic of the two proposed dates due to continuing issues with the project.

Obbviously we need to win our first game, so shouldn’t Pochettino decide which is our first game and who he wants to play to get a strong result? We would all want to play Man City and destroy their Premiership lead but why not prioritise on just winning the first game?

Apparently some head cases are going to walk up the outside of the stadium and then abseil down off of that new structure on top of the south stand ,all in the Name of fun .
I think I will stick to the pub as my idea of fun

Obbviously we need to win our first game, so shouldn’t Pochettino decide which is our first game and who he wants to play to get a strong result? We would all want to play Man City and destroy their Premiership lead but why not prioritise on just winning the first game?

Well if it was Man City we would have to wait till the 2019=2020 season Welshy!

I was ‘for instancing’, ‘Greavsie’, ‘thought you could work out that was what I was saying.

Last edited:
Something I haven’t considered and haven’t questioned because I don’t have the local knowledge, but what about car parking for the Stadium? Is there a local car park or two? What about parking for the supermarket etc etc? I imagine, like our supermarkets and shopping centres here locally, there is a time limit on parking.

Something I haven’t considered and haven’t questioned because I don’t have the local knowledge, but what about car parking for the Stadium? Is there a local car park or two? What about parking for the supermarket etc etc? I imagine, like our supermarkets and shopping centres here locally, there is a time limit on parking.

The plan didn't cover parking.

Tel. There is parking at Sainsburys and B&M adjacent but no dedicated parking anywhere near the ground . I can't see them allowing match day parking .
There never has been parking facilities around the ground .
Going back to when I used to go with my Dad , when dinasaurs roamed the Earth ,he would park near Tottenham Hale station and we would walk from there .around fifteen minutes walk .all these side roads now are on parking permits now ,which the people that live there have to pay for .
The club are promoting the fact that there are three hundred buses just prior to kick off times and four railway stations with extra trains put on before and after games .
Obviously the players and staff have their underground private secure parking ,accessed at the north east corner . Away coaches will just pull in on the high road and then go off to coach parks elsewhere