Crystal Palace FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 5 | Vital Football

Crystal Palace FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Still believe we’ve not fully ‘clicked’. So when (if) we do, we could be winning this type of game strolling at 4-0!

We played some good football without really threatening....almost everything that went out to the FBs came backwards or sideways...if only we had their RB we could be much more lethal...I thought Sissoko, Wanyama, Alli and Aurier all played well today...

I think the concern has to be that once the opposition stopped defending and started attacking with long balls we don’t seem to have the composure to take advantage of the gaps they leave and finish them off...Son being a case in point today.

Also, when we have throw ins there doesn’t seem any urgency or movement until everyone realises that no one else is going to move...shows a lack of thinking really.

Good win though and if we do ever click into top gear who knows what could be possible.

Good to see Wanyama come through the game. Alli too . Hopefully Tripps gets some rest and it's not serious. Hugo a bit flappy on corners but sharp on his saves.

Hard fought win. Yet another game Palace should've got a point. Tough! A game of fine margins. Really pleased for young Foyth and hope he builds on the two match experience. Welcome to the PL lad. I do believe we missed Eriksen today to help us tick. Palace made more than twice our passes. May be our rotation has perhaps gone over the top or lack of cover is causing these squeaky bum wins!. I read before the match (Sky) Poch saying he wanted players to be fresh for their countries. Sorry, but his prioritising is wrong imo. here's hoping all injured make a quick return and the internationals return unscathed.

Also, a bit ironic that our crosses and corners whilst cleared the 1st man, were either too high or too long. Thought we may have seen Llorente make an appearance.

We played some good football without really threatening....almost everything that went out to the FBs came backwards or sideways...if only we had their RB we could be much more lethal...I thought Sissoko, Wanyama, Alli and Aurier all played well today...

I think the concern has to be that once the opposition stopped defending and started attacking with long balls we don’t seem to have the composure to take advantage of the gaps they leave and finish them off...Son being a case in point today.
I
Also, when we have throw ins there doesn’t seem any urgency or movement until everyone realises that no one else is going to move...shows a lack of thinking really.

Good win though and if we do ever click into top gear who knows what could be possible.

I swear if we dont do everything in our power to get Wan-bissaka ill scream. City would spend whatever it took to get this lad and so should we he is English too. As for the win amazing effort and to be this poor and to keep picking up point's is brilliant. Just dont see how we get a result against Chelsea and felt the same against City.

I think we have every chance of getting a result against Chelski, hopefully Sanchez will be fit. Eriksen and Alli should be a little sharper as will Wanjama, I just think we just need a little continuity. It's hard to get the fluidity we are capable of with all the changes.

I'm not fussed about how we played this evening. London derbies are rarely easy so 3 points are all that matters. But our luck is going to run out sooner or later if we don't start finishing teams off.

We were ruthless at our peak. We need that streak back. We clearly still have some kind of spirit and grit there still though. 9 wins from 12 games isn't an easy thing to do.

Hard fought victory...well we are 2 points ioff top now and as far as i am concermed we have not shown anywhere near what we are capable of......strike some real form...WELL WHO KNOWS WHAT MAY OCCUR......I have a strange feeling...

Good win today, glad for Foyth.
But lloris? Come on. get it together, yes he can stop shots, but at the moment that's it. The rest of his game has gone to shit, not that decision making and distribution were ever his strong points

Good win! I’d rather a 1-0 than a 2-1, ‘love having a clean sheet. Good save from Hugo. I don’t any of think these games are easy. All wins speak well of the team. Well done lads and Pochettino.

When was the last time we won a game comfortably? Utd score flattered us imo so it's a genuine question.

Either way, 3 points is 3 points. To be on 9 wins after 12 games without playing to our potential once so far this season shows there's hopefully more to come. Injuries are getting out of hand though.