Pig Tickets | Page 4 | Vital Football

Pig Tickets

Have you been turned away by the ticket office BG? It might be worth making contact with Carrie Sampson (Ticketing Mgr) at the club and pleading your case. If she can't help, try Dave McCarthy. Someone should be able to make an exception so long as they know the situation.
Yes, and that's the answer I received:

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately if you don't have a sufficient purchasing history, you wouldn't be able to purchase tickets for this fixture.

That's really harsh BG, but I guess they are just following instructions. I'd give Dave McCarthy one last try. If he's unable to help then that really is it. I hope this is seen by someone who can help..

Mi mates daughter was a season ticket holder for more than 10 years and when she started trainin to be a Hospital Theatre nurse,it meant she was also workin weekends in a supermarket for extra spendo's, so dint have a season ticker for awhile.Anyway she tried to ger a ticket for the pig game and was told summat like she couldn't get one cos she dint pay to save her loyalty points,that's Ballhacks in my view,once you've got them loyalty points they shud in my view count whilever you're alive.UTCB

Mi mates daughter was a season ticket holder for more than 10 years and when she started trainin to be a Hospital Theatre nurse,it meant she was also workin weekends in a supermarket for extra spendo's, so dint have a season ticker for awhile.Anyway she tried to ger a ticket for the pig game and was told summat like she couldn't get one cos she dint pay to save her loyalty points,that's Ballhacks in my view,once you've got them loyalty points they shud in my view count whilever you're alive.UTCB

They do stay on. Ten years on the scheme since it started gives her 25000 points.

You don't have to pay to keep them.

They do stay on. Ten years on the scheme since it started gives her 25000 points.

You don't have to pay to keep them.
That's wor i thought Marvin,my youngest dint have a season ticket for 4 years cos of work commitments(and bein tight like his mum)but the young lass tried on satdi and was told she couldn't get a ticket, unless her mum's heard her wrong and there was anutha reason.UTCB

I've just tried to log on to check my loyalty points (circa 23000) from some years ago and can't remember my password so went for a reset but it's saying it doesn't recognise my email address, which has not changed in that time and is the one I still get updates from SUFC on so maybe they do write them off after a period of time????

I've just tried to log on to check my loyalty points (circa 23000) from some years ago and can't remember my password so went for a reset but it's saying it doesn't recognise my email address, which has not changed in that time and is the one I still get updates from SUFC on so maybe they do write them off after a period of time????
It's wrong TT,once you've aquired said loyalty points they shud stay wi ya unless of course they scrapped the system.I've passed info to the lass to try and email Dave McCarthy or Carrie Sampson for more info.It could be ya need to be a member for this season(£20) to get a pig ticket,but if you're on't the system and have plenty of points surely once they go on general sale that shud be enuff. UTCB

It's the first time I've not been able to log on to check them so I hope it something wronng with the system because, I agree, they should not be written off

.Funny how the memory plays tricks. I can still remember my membership number but not my password!

I tried the wife's email address and password and got the same result- not known/incorrect p/word or email.

It's the first time I've not been able to log on to check them so I hope it something wronng with the system because, I agree, they should not be written off

.Funny how the memory plays tricks. I can still remember my membership number but not my password!

I tried the wife's email address and password and got the same result- not known/incorrect p/word or email.

thinking of going TT?

Behave thissen Monte lass.:LOL: Or has TT heard summat on't Hotel grapevine that Brian the BLADE's prediction abart the chinese tekin over at BDBL is TRUE? AGM been announced for December 15th. UTCB

Yes, and that's the answer I received:

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately if you don't have a sufficient purchasing history, you wouldn't be able to purchase tickets for this fixture.

You have my sympathy as you're likely to be one of a number of genuine Blades who will be prevented from purchasing a ticket for this match. Just read on S24su that the reason why they can't lower the loyalty points figure of 500 is because they have a lot of people who purchased tickets for the boxing last year and cant distinguish between football fans and boxing fans when it comes to loyalty points.

If the above is true and I again I caveat it with IF then it confirms that we still have a non league administrative operation off field at BDTBL. Why is it not possible to write a computer programme to separate the two?

I can now understand the reluctance to go below 500 as there are likely to be hundreds of pig fans with small numbers of loyalty points on the system because they went to the Boxing. Why didn't someone have a light bulb moment and realise that this was likely to affect the football side of the operation? This could cost the Club around £30k in unsold tickets, staggering if true.

Behave thissen Monte lass.:LOL: Or has TT heard summat on't Hotel grapevine that Brian the BLADE's prediction abart the chinese tekin over at BDBL is TRUE? AGM been announced for December 15th. UTCB
Funnily enough we come back from a short break in Hamburg, to celebrate another birthday, ( the best people are born In December) on the 14th- watch this space.

As the years advance it could be a close run thing for me returning, surely he'll get out of BDBL soon??????????

You have my sympathy as you're likely to be one of a number of genuine Blades who will be prevented from purchasing a ticket for this match. Just read on S24su that the reason why they can't lower the loyalty points figure of 500 is because they have a lot of people who purchased tickets for the boxing last year and cant distinguish between football fans and boxing fans when it comes to loyalty points.

If the above is true and I again I caveat it with IF then it confirms that we still have a non league administrative operation off field at BDTBL. Why is it not possible to write a computer programme to separate the two?

I can now understand the reluctance to go below 500 as there are likely to be hundreds of pig fans with small numbers of loyalty points on the system because they went to the Boxing. Why didn't someone have a light bulb moment and realise that this was likely to affect the football side of the operation? This could cost the Club around £30k in unsold tickets, staggering if true.

I would have thought it was simplicity itself to write an SQL query to run on the database that excluded the date of the boxing and therefore people who bought tickets for that event. For £30k of tickets to become available, an hours worth of programming time would seem good value.

To access any loyalty points accumulated you either have to be in possession of a season or membership card so in a way yes you do have to pay to get them
Hope this answers the question even if it’s not what you want to hear

To access any loyalty points accumulated you either have to be in possession of a season or membership card so in a way yes you do have to pay to get them
Hope this answers the question even if it’s not what you want to hear
It's still wrong mate,this lass can't mek many games cos she's busy at work,i understand they have to be careful but in my view it's poor when they're already on the system,i could understand em sayin if you're not a member your points dunt kick in until the last week or so before the game but to risk it not bein a sell out seems daft in the extreme.UTCB

Why would you not join a membership scheme to ensure your points are retained?
Some fans need to think things through and make better decisions IMO