Pig Tickets | Vital Football

Pig Tickets

Longshortandtall

Vital Reserves Team
See the annual football tourists have come out of the woodwork again for this game. "I used to buy my mate his tickets so he's not on the data base so I need a ticket or to use your loyalty points"

Some genuine stories but also some pigs in there looking for tickets. Club have done right by not allowing season ticket holders to buy one as there were reported incidents of Blades buying pigs tickets last season. Season ticket suspension offence for me.

Not sure though why the minimum loyalty points figure has been upped to 500. It was 250 last season and the new bar excludes a number of Blades on the system. Sales over the next few days will indicate whether the Club have got this right.

See the annual football tourists have come out of the woodwork again for this game. "I used to buy my mate his tickets so he's not on the data base so I need a ticket or to use your loyalty points"

Some genuine stories but also some pigs in there looking for tickets. Club have done right by not allowing season ticket holders to buy one as there were reported incidents of Blades buying pigs tickets last season. Season ticket suspension offence for me.

Not sure though why the minimum loyalty points figure has been upped to 500. It was 250 last season and the new bar excludes a number of Blades on the system. Sales over the next few days will indicate whether the Club have got this right.
went down at 10 this morning for a ticket for me and lad no probs straight in no queeing cant see it selling out personally sky again otherwise it would be a sell out

The Friday night Kick off will also be a factor in sales. A number of Blades outside the city including the London contingent are hardly likely to travel for this one.

The Friday night Kick off will also be a factor in sales. A number of Blades outside the city including the London contingent are hardly likely to travel for this one.

Fucking basterd Sky tv,they have a lot to answer for,would not be kicking off on a Friday night for one thing.

Kevin will rubbing his hands at the £100 thousand the club gets from Sky
and thats the reason it wont be a sellout why both sheffield clubs cant get their heads together and offer each other 4k in away tickets is strange neither ground will sell out with both games on your beloved sky !

and thats the reason it wont be a sellout why both sheffield clubs cant get their heads together and offer each other 4k in away tickets is strange neither ground will sell out with both games on your beloved sky !

It could be down to pricing, requirement of loyalty points to easy to blame Sky the police or the dog it might be they just can't sell them

Where did your Super draw thread go Dezza? UTCB

I deleted it,purely posted for provocation,everyone more or less gets on with each other on this forum,along comes Derry trying to upset the apple cart,he can do that on S2 if he wants

He is upset because he achieved his life long ambition to be a mod on BM, how low can ambition be then they give him the boot classic