Pig Tickets | Page 6 | Vital Football

Pig Tickets

so the 500 points system is a complete success well done united. last thing i want is some pig in our end. and those that havnt got 500 points i suggest ya buy some tickets for other games between now an the next time we play the pigs at home ,it could be some years so theres plenty of time.

so the 500 points system is a complete success well done united. last thing i want is some pig in our end. and those that havnt got 500 points i suggest ya buy some tickets for other games between now an the next time we play the pigs at home ,it could be some years so theres plenty of time.

If they go one way, and we go the other this season, we might not play them again for a generation! :banana::banana::banana:

Lets hope we win for BG's sake. Its a long way to come to have a silent journey back...
Let's hope we win for all us BLADES,whether in the ground or not.It's gunna be a long week wi different things gerrin said he's fit,no he aint etc; We need the Bounce slayer fit to start in my view,glad Bash will be back also.UTCB

338 left now of which 141 are restricted view. JSS 188, PPC 9 plus 36 restricted view, Kop 105 restricted view.

We have moved over 800 tickets the last few days which suggests everyone was waiting for pay day or more likely as some have suggested there has been an unofficial relaxing of the 500 points rule. A good block of seats still available in the JSS. Time now to relax the rule that says you have to be with a juvenile to get a ticket in the JSS.

It's the first time I've not been able to log on to check them so I hope it something wronng with the system because, I agree, they should not be written off

.Funny how the memory plays tricks. I can still remember my membership number but not my password!

I tried the wife's email address and password and got the same result- not known/incorrect p/word or email.

Have you tried your membership number and password?

Failing that, ring the TO.

338 left now of which 141 are restricted view. JSS 188, PPC 9 plus 36 restricted view, Kop 105 restricted view.

We have moved over 800 tickets the last few days which suggests everyone was waiting for pay day or more likely as some have suggested there has been an unofficial relaxing of the 500 points rule. A good block of seats still available in the JSS. Time now to relax the rule that says you have to be with a juvenile to get a ticket in the JSS.
why arnt the restricted view tickets on kop half price ? i reckon 30800

I'm probably being a bit slow in thought today but the suggestion seems to be that to activate your loyalty points for any priority game, in other words one where you have to have a minimum number of loyalty points to get a ticket, you have to at least purchased a membership.

That can't be right because those with 500 points and a membership card were allowed to buy tickets for the Pig game from Monday 9 October. Those with a minimum of 500 points registered on the system were able to do this from 18 October. Suggests no membership was needed. The only instance where you may have had to buy a membership from this date was to get 100 extra points to make sure you got over 500 points.

I accept there has to be some form of bar to ensure away fans do not buy tickets. This season we have dropped the season ticket holder plus 1, which ensures none are passed onto pig fans. The Club regularly shares data with other clubs to again add in a check to weed out away fans buying tickets in the Home End. So there are checks in place.

Last season the bar was set at 250 points for this game. As the tickets were announced on 4 October this year a fan could have bought tickets for the 3 Home games Hull, Wigan and Stoke and a membership and got above this threshold for a Pig ticket if they were so inclined. I do not understand why a figure as high as 500 has been set and this is the issue I have as it does exclude the occasional Blade visitors from buying tickets which does not make economic sense.

Why should ST holders ( I am one) with say 45000 points be able to buy one for someone with few or none, and possibly stop someone with say 10000 points who's young and goes home and away when he can, from getting one?

Wee the "won't sell out" argument seems to be lost. Basically only restricted view and Family stand tickets left.

Why should ST holders ( I am one) with say 45000 points be able to buy one for someone with few or none, and possibly stop someone with say 10000 points who's young and goes home and away when he can, from getting one?

They shouldn't as some Pigs did get tickets last season and I agree with that change from last season. What I had issue with was increasing the points threshold from 250 to 500.

They shouldn't as some Pigs did get tickets last season and I agree with that change from last season. What I had issue with was increasing the points threshold from 250 to 500.

But it's only ten home games to attend for all last season and this up to early October. There would still be moaning if it was still 250. Ignoring any previous season. Hardly regulars.

Last edited: