Pig Tickets | Page 5 | Vital Football

Pig Tickets

It's still wrong mate,this lass can't mek many games cos she's busy at work,i understand they have to be careful but in my view it's poor when they're already on the system,i could understand em sayin if you're not a member your points dunt kick in until the last week or so before the game but to risk it not bein a sell out seems daft in the extreme.UTCB
it is rod but really we should have easily sold out with the position were in and it being a steel city derby

it is rod but really we should have easily sold out with the position were in and it being a steel city derby
You can't sell out unless you have the necessary points. All the seats would have sold out, and they will if the club sees sense, if these stupid stipulations weren't put into place.

The current "you must have 500 loyalty points" is a load of old tosh.

All that needed to be done was say you must have been to at least 2 games this season and 2 games last season and obviously be on the data base.

You can't sell out unless you have the necessary points. All the seats would have sold out, and they will if the club sees sense, if these stupid stipulations weren't put into place.
yeah but theres got to be plenty mahat that have got more than 500 points and are choosing to watch it on sky rather than getting down to the lane to support the team

Don't worry, over a week and half to go. Will sell out well before kick off. Just like SUFC to make it difficult.

Online sales indicate only 584 tickets left to-day. Kop 280, BLUT 285 and 19 in the Pukka Pie Corner. South Stand, Westfield Corner and John Street sold out. For some reason we seem to have moved over 400 tickets yesterday. Don't think they've relaxed the rules, maybe they've been slow to update the system but John Street had over 100 for sale yesterday and now there are none.

Not sure if these figures include 500 restricted view seats as they are usually identified as separate on the system. Assuming all the tickets go we are looking at a sell out crowd of 31,000. Approximately 1500 seats will be segregated of which nearly 800 are on the away end because of SAG.

Online sales indicate only 584 tickets left to-day. Kop 280, BLUT 285 and 19 in the Pukka Pie Corner. South Stand, Westfield Corner and John Street sold out. For some reason we seem to have moved over 400 tickets yesterday. Don't think they've relaxed the rules, maybe they've been slow to update the system but John Street had over 100 for sale yesterday and now there are none.

Not sure if these figures include 500 restricted view seats as they are usually identified as separate on the system. Assuming all the tickets go we are looking at a sell out crowd of 31,000. Approximately 1500 seats will be segregated of which nearly 800 are on the away end because of SAG.

Half term,that is my totally unresearched conclusion for the surge in sales.

And the figure of 1500 seats unused for segregation purposes is a joke,take a look at Arsenal/Spurs,Manchester derby,even the Old Firm game and you have a row of stewards between the 2 sets of fans,scandalous

Half term,that is my totally unresearched conclusion for the surge in sales.

And the figure of 1500 seats unused for segregation purposes is a joke,take a look at Arsenal/Spurs,Manchester derby,even the Old Firm game and you have a row of stewards between the 2 sets of fans,scandalous
yeah it is weird that other local derbys with twice the crowd of the sheffield derby can just adopt 1 line of security between fans yet syp wont allow this

Why would you not join a membership scheme to ensure your points are retained?
Some fans need to think things through and make better decisions IMO

Not sure I agree with that Chips but, regardless of that,I have never seen anything to tell me that I needed to pay an (annual?) membership fee.

Is it something I have missed ?

To access any loyalty points accumulated you either have to be in possession of a season or membership card so in a way yes you do have to pay to get them
Hope this answers the question even if it’s not what you want to hear

Is this a new rule this season Bulmer? If so do you know when the Club announced this?Presumably this only applies to purchasing tickets for the Pigs and Weeds matches.

Is this a new rule this season Bulmer? If so do you know when the Club announced this?Presumably this only applies to purchasing tickets for the Pigs and Weeds matches.
My young friend apparently had to pay for Membership last season to mek her Loyalty points valid,i think they get so much knocked off home games after they've been to 2 home games and it means if they attend abart 6 home games they've more or less got their membership fee back.I dunt like it one bit,this kid was goin wi her parents and me from bein abart 5yrs old(ya have to feel for her):giggle: and in my view she should be able to get a pig ticket wiout havin to pay a membership fee.UTCB

My young friend apparently had to pay for Membership last season to mek her Loyalty points valid,i think they get so much knocked off home games after they've been to 2 home games and it means if they attend abart 6 home games they've more or less got their membership fee back.I dunt like it one bit,this kid was goin wi her parents and me from bein abart 5yrs old(ya have to feel for her):giggle: and in my view she should be able to get a pig ticket wiout havin to pay a membership fee.UTCB

If I could get at mine Rod she could gladly use my memberhip number to get a ticket but, as outlined above, I can't get at my loyalty points- will send a PM to you

I know I had to pay the membership to get tickets for the Huddersfield play off LST but I have always been able to check my points on line up until trying yesterday so I m not sure how it works now.

Obviously, when McC finally leaves, I would like to resurrect them.:eek!:

I know I had to pay the membership to get tickets for the Huddersfield play off LST but I have always been able to check my points on line up until trying yesterday so I m not sure how it works now.

Obviously, when McC finally leaves, I would like to resurrect them.:eek!:

I'm probably being a bit slow in thought today but the suggestion seems to be that to activate your loyalty points for any priority game, in other words one where you have to have a minimum number of loyalty points to get a ticket, you have to at least purchased a membership.

That can't be right because those with 500 points and a membership card were allowed to buy tickets for the Pig game from Monday 9 October. Those with a minimum of 500 points registered on the system were able to do this from 18 October. Suggests no membership was needed. The only instance where you may have had to buy a membership from this date was to get 100 extra points to make sure you got over 500 points.

I accept there has to be some form of bar to ensure away fans do not buy tickets. This season we have dropped the season ticket holder plus 1, which ensures none are passed onto pig fans. The Club regularly shares data with other clubs to again add in a check to weed out away fans buying tickets in the Home End. So there are checks in place.

Last season the bar was set at 250 points for this game. As the tickets were announced on 4 October this year a fan could have bought tickets for the 3 Home games Hull, Wigan and Stoke and a membership and got above this threshold for a Pig ticket if they were so inclined. I do not understand why a figure as high as 500 has been set and this is the issue I have as it does exclude the occasional Blade visitors from buying tickets which does not make economic sense.

Just seen a post on FBook saying that they appear to have relaxed the rules a bit and, as long as yoou can demonstrate a 'purchase history' you can get a tkt.

Just seen a post on FBook saying that they appear to have relaxed the rules a bit and, as long as yoou can demonstrate a 'purchase history' you can get a tkt.
Much like what i said earlier,if you have been this season and last season,you are hardly going to be a :bounce:

Yes, and that's the answer I received:

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately if you don't have a sufficient purchasing history, you wouldn't be able to purchase tickets for this fixture.

BladeGermany,i have had a reply on S24SU forum about a customer number being available,would that help you ?

You need to reply sharpish.
:toot:

No it’s always been the case it’s just never really affected many people till now just the odd one or two