Huddersfield Town AFC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 2 | Vital Football

Huddersfield Town AFC vs Tottenham Hotspur

He's solid defensively and his running stretches teams. He just shouldn't be playing on the wing imo

He's a passable CM. Not starting quality, but more than good enough to be cover imo

There's a small cadre of people inside who think that kane hasn't been fully fit and mobile since his last injury. If that is true, you'll start seeing him being rested at every opportunity, including a few surprise substitutions.

Against teams like this Sissoko should start - he terrifies teams with his size and pace, even if he doesn't always have an end product.

I'm expect a very close game; we win 4-1 ...:bounce::yes:

Alright EX, rolling with my weekly prediction!!! Well played!! I agree.

Hammers up on United very early 1-0....as much as I hate West Ham, I hate United more. Woohoo!!!

He's solid defensively and his running stretches teams. He just shouldn't be playing on the wing imo

He's a passable CM. Not starting quality, but more than good enough to be cover imo

We are more than covered in DM/CM though, we seriously lack AMs. He can do his thing against a team of this level, and that's all we can really hope for.

We are more than covered in DM/CM though, we seriously lack AMs. He can do his thing against a team of this level, and that's all we can really hope for.
I would much rather see a 'prospect coming thru the ranks' than him. As far as I am concerned he has had more than enough chances and not taking them...…. Tho if he plays at all today fingers crossed he does a decent job

I would much rather see a 'prospect coming thru the ranks' than him. As far as I am concerned he has had more than enough chances and not taking them...…. Tho if he plays at all today fingers crossed he does a decent job

We don't have a single prospect ready in attacking positions.

Man United really looks horrible...I love it.

80 post the lineup I have not seen it.

#THFC: Gazzaniga, Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Rose, Dier, Dembele, Lucas, Son, Kane (C).

COYS!!!! Let's do this!!! I hope the starters lead the way actually do the job. We can't live forever with our bench saving us. (if that is the case, we need to start our bench players!!!!)

Have you not been watching our matches this season, the sloppy goals we have conceded, errant passing and how easy it is for teams to play through us. Poch hasn’t and cannot ignore such frailties.