Huddersfield Town AFC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 5 | Vital Football

Huddersfield Town AFC vs Tottenham Hotspur

It is still troubling we do not look dangerous going forward...what I mean by that is we rarely get a good shot on goal.

Other teams seem to get meaningful shots on goal every time they go forward.

Nice cross from Tripps for another assist, then on the other side Danny effectively gets another. Our wing backs causing trouble as they should.

We were missing Dele and Eriksen plus our man in form Lamela so perhaps a little lacking up front but our wing backs stepped up for Harry. Moura seemed up for it with no end result to be fair to him an improvement on the last 2 outings.

That was worse than Brighton but we won.

We really need to withdraw players from the next set of internationals

Playing Verts was asking for trouble, made the case to rest him in 3 different threads.

This was just the opponent to rest our players, but we keep running them to the ground. No reason to let Kane play 2nd half is just one exaple.

Short term-ism prevails again.

Nice cross from Tripps for another assist, then on the other side Danny effectively gets another. Our wing backs causing trouble as they should.

Our full backs only look good going forward if we play with 3 CB's.

The pressure isn't as high for them defensively as we have 3 CB's and a DM wall.

Having said that I hate the 3 CB's system but for the way Poch loves to play it is probably his best formation.

Playing Verts was asking for trouble, made the case to rest him in 3 different threads.

This was just the opponent to rest our players, but we keep running them to the ground. No reason to let Kane play 2nd half is just one exaple.

Short term-ism prevails again.

The delusion that these players won’t break down is arrogance.

His way is the best.

It’s not

Vert has a hammy issue and Dembo is Quad related. Alli was a reoccurring hammy issue possibly due to being rushed back. Poch has said Wanyama and Winks deputised fine....So why not start them ?

I guess they would have broken down anyway but we have been saying Vert is playing too many games. Dembo will always be in and out to be fair.

I seriously don't fancy this Barca match now.

Vert has a hammy issue and Dembo is Quad related. Alli was a reoccurring hammy issue possibly due to being rushed back. Poch has said Wanyama and Winks deputised fine....So why not start them ?

I guess they would have broken down anyway but we have been saying Vert is playing too many games. Dembo will always be in and out to be fair.

I seriously don't fancy this Barca match now.

Hammy is usually fitness related or overload.

Poch made a huge error in judgement here - Dier, Dembo, Jan and one of Son/Kane could have made way for Wanyama, Winks, Lamela (our most in form AM) and Davinson freakin Sanchez - our 42 million pound CB that has a full PL season under his belt.

Yet none received a rest. Bonkers.