Huddersfield Town AFC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 6 | Vital Football

Huddersfield Town AFC vs Tottenham Hotspur

I may have disrespected Huddersfield when I suggested how good a team did we need to put out there today. But as Pollo says, there are players who perhaps didn't need to play.

What must Lamela do to get a game? Both Alli and Eriksen out and he cant get in? A nd we are playing a rather defensive lineup against a supposedly weaker team?
I think Poch is saving Lamela for Barca, I can't believe the last time a side worked as hard as huddersfield

I said a scrappy win would do, I'll take it. We were poor again though lets be honest. Goals aside I thought the first half we were horrendous.

Luckily Barca seem to be on a bad run at the moment, we really need at least a draw against them or we are in serious trouble. Hope PSV get something against Inter...

I said a scrappy win would do, I'll take it. We were poor again though lets be honest. Goals aside I thought the first half we were horrendous.

Luckily Barca seem to be on a bad run at the moment, we really need at least a draw against them or we are in serious trouble. Hope PSV get something against Inter...
Lucky or not depends on next week. We may catch ourselves facing the full wrath of a Barca rebound or beat them whilst they r in disarray.

Vert has a hammy issue and Dembo is Quad related. Alli was a reoccurring hammy issue possibly due to being rushed back. Poch has said Wanyama and Winks deputised fine....So why not start them ?

I guess they would have broken down anyway but we have been saying Vert is playing too many games. Dembo will always be in and out to be fair.

I seriously don't fancy this Barca match now.

I never did

I doubt anybody in their right mind would fancy playing Barcelona . It's obviously possible to beat yourself before walking out on the pitch with the wrong attitude .
We can and will beat them at home and draw away . We have a different mentality now . Watford was the wake up call that we didn't want ,but badly needed .
We ,sadly ,are rotating with injuries , but if you look on the bright side , it's giving Poch an enforced resting policy and giving the whole squad game time .........glass half full or half empty .........I'm normally the former .

I'd like to play Barca every season.They are the reason I watch football.We created an artform with the 'Double side' in the 60's.They & a few others have continued to show that football is not all huff & puff but can be sublime. I'm going to wembley to watch a masterclass. Shame Iniesta has gone though.

If you can’t enjoy playing Barcelona then you may as well jack in. I hope the players are battering poch’s Door down to play, injured or not

This surely the only way we can measure our progress . We gave it a good test last season and it showed , in five inglorious minutes , just what we were lacking .
it raised its ugly head again in matchday one .
cut out the inexplicable loss of concentration and we are as good as anyone .
totally agree with the above comments . Bring it on . COYS