Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread | Page 125 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread

Seems there's some weight to this Tammy Abraham bid thingy.

If it's true and we did make a bid (£25m??), more indication of our intent on incoming talent, and too bad we didn't land him. Not sure about the valuation, but maybe.

I thought the bid was for Ben Brererton, and alot less of course. But maybe we really made one for him too?

Interesting tho.

With CCV getting a championship loan, we still have 2 more players to sell/loan in order to get our squad to the right size.

Janssen seems to be one target, and Poch seems to be ok with 3 keepers. That would leave KWP and Onomah (unless Dembo gets sold).

I also noticed we never actually talk about loan fees when discussing transfers. Somehow the club manages to convince us that the zero net spend applies only to players sold.

Last year we received 5 million for Janssen's loan alone, so these are not pennies we are talking about.

Seems there's some weight to this Tammy Abraham bid thingy.

If it's true and we did make a bid (£25m??), more indication of our intent on incoming talent, and too bad we didn't land him. Not sure about the valuation, but maybe.

I thought the bid was for Ben Brererton, and alot less of course. But maybe we really made one for him too?

Interesting tho.

X..............please please please tell me we DIDNT make a bid for Tammy Abraham . I would put him in the same bracket as that bloke we got in exchange in the deal for Berba from the Mancs.
He made such an impression on me , I can't remember ,or don't want to remember his name .
Keep working on Janssen.............there IS a player in there . We just need to find him .. IMHO

Just think about what will happen if we win the league with zero transfer activity.

Yayas agent is claiming he’s having a medical with a London team.

And has confirmed it definitely isn't Palace or West Ham.
Sissoko to Fenebache and Yaya to Spurs for a season maybe??
I know he is a diva but would bring a winners mentality. Premier League, FA Cup, La Liga, Copa Del Rey and Champions League winner

And has confirmed it definitely isn't Palace or West Ham.
Sissoko to Fenebache and Yaya to Spurs for a season maybe??
I know he is a diva but would bring a winners mentality. Premier League, FA Cup, La Liga, Copa Del Rey and Champions League winner
Last twenty minutes picking out the runs of Moura ,son , deli , etc . I like the thought of that

No to Yaya. We are wearing our no signings badge of honour. I don't want to take it off.

It is a rallying point.