Summer transfer thread | Page 28 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Thats a really crappy comment Ingy. My eyes after read this day in day out and do you really think they want to read crappy comments like that?
Well do you? DO YOU? Thought so

Fucking after lads. I have hit an all time low. Well, have you Apollyon? Have you hit an all time low? Thought so

Does Mendes have a left back or goalkeeper on his books?
If he needs to do some swaps I am pretty confident that Apollyon may have some extras from his World Cup Panini book he got free with free stickers in his paper a few weeks back.Well don't you ...don't you chap?

You didn't ask for like for like. Your question was:

We have given you five without having to do more than a couple of minutes of research.

If you wanted like for like you should have asked for that.

If you ask a defective question then there is no sense yelping like a little bitch when you get answers that you find defective.

This is you CP:

View attachment 27263

In which case Terry wasn't a transfer from Chelsea you mug, he was a free agent.

But again my bad for not realising you're too stupid to understand context. I'll try to make things more at your level in future.

In which case Terry wasn't a transfer from Chelsea you mug, he was a free agent.

But again my bad for not realising you're too stupid to understand context. I'll try to make things more at your level in future.

You didn't say money transfers duckie.

Doing things at my level would involve asking the question you actually want answered and then reading the actual answers given, rather than inventing ones that fit your world view.

But it's all baby steps.

How about DeAndre Yedlin, £5m from Spurs to Newcastle two summers ago? He's a 24 year old American so don't try telling me he was a Spurs youth player. They signed him from America

Alex Pritchard went from Spurs to Norwich, having come to spurs from West ham

Richie De Last went from Leicester (the champions) to Villa.

Tiago Illori went to Reading from Liverpool, having signed for them from Sporting. Reading also signed Tyler Blackett that same summer from Man Utd

That was all 2016-17.

Charlton signed Christian Cellebos from Spurs, who had got him from Barcelona and Watford signed Gomes from Spurs, who was in his early-mid 30's then.

Is that enough for you to fuck off with your little tail between your legs or shall I go back further?

Can I specifically find a precedent for a player that Arsenal specifically bought, specifically for £17m, specifically going to a lower championship club?

Not within the last three years, which is all the research I'm going to expend on this argument.

Does that mean we cannot possibly have enquired, which is all sniffer ever said?

No it doesn't.

Every one of those transfers happened because something was wrong with the player- a young player not up to it, an older player no longer hacking it or a signing that didn't work out. Perez will leave Arsenal for exactly the same reason and whoever has the money will do the talking.

I seem to remember Robinho moving to Man City which was pretty much an equivalent shock and drop in status for him

Is there a word for when 2 people love each other but constantly argue?

Fook it, answer my own question- marriage

You guys should get married