Summer transfer thread | Page 27 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

I love twitter.

There is a picture going round purportedly of Perez on a flight: IMG_20180603_161516.jpg
(I have no idea what he looks like BTW)

And there are about five different versions of where that flight was going, ranging from Newcastle to Nottingham.

Care to ejaculate?

That's a really crappy comment Red David. My tomato plants which have only just started to flower read this forum - what will they think if they see this?

Would you like it if YOUR tomato plants read these comments? Would you? WELL WOULD YOU LIKE IT? Thought not.

Looking more and more likely we spending 13 million on one player then( mail reporting it now) but CP will still say not happening!!

Personally I’d like to think we’re not stupid enough to spend £17m on Negredo.

The rumour is that we will sign a striker who was once bought for £17m; not that we will spend £17m on him.

The rumour wasn't even that.

The rumour said a striker for £17m.

That seems pretty clear. But it's all Chinese whispers

That could be that he was bought for that, that we are spending that on him OR that he is notionally rated at that amount (but we may not spend that- could be a loan for all we know).

Some are saying Perez but that is only based on a rumour of an enquiry a long time ago and the situation at Arsenal has changed since then.

The £17m player could well be the loan for this Goncales.

It could also be utter bollocks.

If we sign these two Portuguese then it will be Soudani and then someone else (Grabban? Marriott?) Signing up front for a lot less than £17m I think

Last edited:
You're a fantasist nutcase. Someone on Twitter says something and you buy into it.

Would you like to buy a bridge from me?

Oh dear, we are back there again, you really do behave like a spoilt child.

You have just reminded me of the reason why I very rarely post on this forum anymore. Thank you.

Alan Nixon:

Forest. Benfica double deal is real. But some of the fees being mentioned are way over the top. One's a loan [Goncalves], other [Carvalho] sensible kind of fee. Club still trying to get rid of players in bulk too ...

I thought £13m was a bit high to be honest

Alan Nixon:

Forest. Benfica double deal is real. But some of the fees being mentioned are way over the top. One's a loan [Goncalves], other [Carvalho] sensible kind of fee. Club still trying to get rid of players in bulk too ...

I thought £13m was a bit high to be honest
Certainly sounds more like our style and budget.