You've Now Been Told.............. | Page 6 | Vital Football

You've Now Been Told..............

da fuq - 13/3/2018 08:20

This +1

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/features/things-brexiters-are-nostalgic-for-that-were-actually-bollocks-20180312145776

That tariff free trade deal with the Russians is looking promising.

This one is more apt for this thread.
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/features/how-tough-is-your-generation-20171212140823

"
Did you go to university?

A. Yes, I’ve got a degree from Leeds which has been useful.
B. No, I don’t want my head filled with global warming and feminism.
"

Of course, not many are getting the education they deserve and have paid for because the UCU are on strike. Aahh, strikes - just like the good old days. Power to the people.
But at least the IRA aren't blowing us up these days. At least not yet.

"B. Memorising the times table up to 48 x 48 = 2304 or being beaten until you wept for not instantly remembering the subjunctive negative participle of the verb ‘absquatulate’."

I went to that fooking school!

"Mostly As. You are a paid-up member of ‘generation snowflake’. Grow a pair, you pampered little shit, and do something useful with your life, like National Service.
Mostly Bs. You are a heroic stoic from the finest generation! Child poverty and long walks to school are what made Britain great, although it’s not entirely clear how."

I think this settles the Boomer/Snowflake argument pretty conclusively!

in_the_top_one - 13/3/2018 10:04

This one is more apt for this thread.
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/features/how-tough-is-your-generation-20171212140823

"
Did you go to university?

A. Yes, I’ve got a degree from Leeds which has been useful.
B. No, I don’t want my head filled with global warming and feminism.
"

Of course, not many are getting the education they deserve and have paid for because the UCU are on strike. Aahh, strikes - just like the good old days. Power to the people.
But at least the IRA aren't blowing us up these days. At least not yet.

3 As
2 Bs

If you're lucky knowledge comes with age and I'm all clear with that. And agree.

I've learned one basic thing and that is that I'm better off in most respects than my parents ever were and that my sons and daughters are better off in most respects than I have been.

And I believe that all of us have tried our hardest.

What more do you want ?

The truth Orf, the truth.

The truth about Communism and the Bolsheviks and who backed and had them installed.

The truth of how the leaders of the Bolsheviks were predominatly of Jewish origins.

The truth about the Holodomor.

The truth about WW1.

The truth about Belguim food relief during WW1

The truth about Gallipoli.

The truth about WW2.

The truth about the Bromberg massacre

The truth about the Katyn Forest massacre

The truth about operation Keelhaul.

However its highly doubtful Orf we will hear the truth from those who chiefly participate in the writing of history from their ivory towers of academia at Oxford, because as this article below points out they all brought and paid for by their puppet masters.

From

Jim Macgregor and Gerry Docherty: Authors: Hidden History, The Secret Origins of the First World War, and Prolonging the Agony. How the Anglo-American Establishment Deliberately Extended WW1 by Three-and-a Half Years.

Armed with their prized degrees, those who progress to a career in history are obliged to teach from the same sacred scripture in schools, colleges or universities. No one questions this. No one dares. School and college students are then examined on their historical learning and understanding from texts blessed with institutional approval. Thus, generation after generation, we witness the perpetuation and consolidation of fake history.

It would be ludicrous to suggest that all modern historians or war historians are intentionally producing fake history, but they raise no dissenting voice against those who do. The distressing reality is that brave revisionist historians are a very rare breed indeed. Academic historians of all colours need to muster their courage, speak truth to power, and stop toeing the Establishment line. The fact that it is not historians but ordinary intelligent men and women who are at the vanguard of the historical truth movement today brings shame to their profession. The verdict of history itself will surely judge them harshly.

It doesn't matter how bad a day you are having you can always rely on Boszi to brighten things up.

What's the latest on the Moon landings?

people thinking we are all getting better off per generation is hilarious, or retarded, one of the two

Don't look now my remoaning snowflakes but the economy remains strong.

Yes the UCU are on strike, they don't want to be but have good bloody reason. The majority of students back their lecturers and all other staff affected, despite attempts by wonderful senior exec teams all across the sector to drive a wedge between the two.

If UUK manage to knock over the USS, anyone's pension could be next. There is always a domino effect with these things.

Young people suck, old people suck, people around middle age-ish are the best

:35:

Look mate, it's not easy driving a gravy train around an ivory tower while indoctrinating students in the ways of the far left, rewriting history from the victorious perspective of the plump, greying, balding, western, white man and making up data because of intellectual cowardice, y'know.
Especially when you're on strike and marching for climate action and against Brexit.

All in all, I'm very offended - again! - and will be writing to the guardian about you in an attempt to get you sent down to some sort of namby pamby luxury accommodation that passes for a prison these days.

in_the_top_one - 13/3/2018 19:36

Look mate, it's not easy driving a gravy train around an ivory tower while indoctrinating students in the ways of the far left, rewriting history from the victorious perspective of the plump, greying, balding, western, white man and making up data because of intellectual cowardice, y'know.
Especially when you're on strike and marching for climate action and against Brexit.

Flippin 'eck itto, you know the sector better than I do :19:

Skip_4 - 13/3/2018 19:34

Don't look now my remoaning snowflakes but the economy remains strong.
Ha ha. Presume this is a joke?

Yes the UCU are on strike, they don't want to be but have good bloody reason. The majority of students back their lecturers and all other staff affected, despite attempts by wonderful senior exec teams all across the sector to drive a wedge between the two.

If UUK manage to knock over the USS, anyone's pension could be next. There is always a domino effect with these things.

Young people suck, old people suck, people around middle age-ish are the best

:35:
Solidarity, comrade!