Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

Enjoyed that. Lot of sharp one-touch football. There's some good coaching going on. I'm fairly optimistic that several of these are going to make the grade.

Odds are massively against it, but I'm hoping it's more like the Class of 92. I would hope to see a couple of these on the bench for the rest of the season.

The rules currently allow 9 on the bench so surely we'd benefit more from having a couple out of Ramsey, Barry, Chukwuemeka, Kesler, Phillange-Bidace etc there instead of the likes of Taylor and Engels.

we cant go down and we wont get europe this season so is it time we looked at giving these lads some minutes in the first team
its clear they have what it takes the way they handled them selfs against liverpool .and while we are struggling for goals most weeks why not put barry in
bellingham played and scored in the champions league last night and he is 17 the same as barry

Steer makes up with a penalty save after a poor tackle from I think was Hause.

Leeds totally dominating and looking like they will score from every attack

That that was utter shite, not many of these will be getting in the first team any time soon on that first half showing

Fought back to 1-2 after Leeds had a player sent off but totally outclassed and out fought by Leeds who have walked the league .
Ramsey's freekick about the only decent effort all night