Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 18 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

It only kicked off at 15:00 didn't it? Still only half way through the 1st half.

They were 3 up in 11 minutes.

Troublemeka, Ramsey and Barry.

The OS is saying Troublemeka got a first half hat-trick.

Their keeper though... dear oh dear. It's like watching the women's world cup.

Really do look a promising bunch don't they.

Yes, but we need to not get carried away.

Remember the last golden generation who won the FA Youth Cup? How many of them really made it at the top level? Davis was probably the pick of the bunch, where as the likes of Whittingham and Luke Moore had decent enough Championship careers.

If we get one first teamer out of this bunch that would be great. 2 would be remarkable.

My money is on Kesler and Chukwuemeka from what I've seen so far.

Remember the last golden generation who won the FA Youth Cup? How many of them really made it at the top level? Davis was probably the pick of the bunch, where as the likes of Whittingham and Luke Moore had decent enough Championship careers.

If we get one first teamer out of this bunch that would be great. 2 would be remarkable.

Yup, long way to go yet but at least we have some real promise back on a nucleus front rather than simply an odd one or two we're hopeful of making it. Loans are the next step for many.

Odds are massively against it, but I'm hoping it's more like the Class of 92. I would hope to see a couple of these on the bench for the rest of the season.