Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 17 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

Surely Hayden must be in contention next season with Elmo out of contract and Freddy seemingly not rated by Deano.

First time I’ve watched these lads this season. I was very impressed. The lads I’d heard of lived up to expectations. Kessler, Chukuwema, Ramsey, Barry, Philogene-Bidace and Revan look good prospects. The big left back Chrisene? came on and looked the part and a kid called Charlie Farr could have had a hat trick. One who really impressed me was a big lad called Raiky. He played in midfield and did the gritty stuff that lets the gifted players shine. He’s not shy of a tackle, wins the ball and gives it.
I’ll be watching these lads again.

Looked like an unbelievable performance if the highlights are anything to go by. Great composure in the box to set up the goals

I know, the lads playing how we played at the start of the season, definitely some talented individuals and there’s no reason why some of them can’t make it here, we’ve got a good crop of them in the England under 17’s and 19’s I believe too

No, I'm not saying he wont make it and the way Liverpool camped in our half for the majority of that game made it difficult to judge them. I just think we will surely see Chukwemeka, Philogene-Bidace and Aaron Ramsey in the team before him.

If we were in better form I think we probably would see one or two of them getting minutes, but as we've struggled for form over the last couple of months Deano is probably more focused on getting a result than developing them
I believe Barry was injured for large parts of this season, the reason he’s only pLayed 13 PL2 games but he’s scored 10 in those games, we’ve definitely got a good batch coming through but it’s vital they get a chance.

First time I’ve watched these lads this season. I was very impressed. The lads I’d heard of lived up to expectations. Kessler, Chukuwema, Ramsey, Barry, Philogene-Bidace and Revan look good prospects. The big left back Chrisene? came on and looked the part and a kid called Charlie Farr could have had a hat trick. One who really impressed me was a big lad called Raiky. He played in midfield and did the gritty stuff that lets the gifted players shine. He’s not shy of a tackle, wins the ball and gives it.
I’ll be watching these lads again.

Charlie Farr is being released at the end of the season to make way for the new crop

Team for todays game -

Marschall
Kesler
Bogarde
S. Revan
Chrisene
Chukwuemeka
Raikhy
A. Ramsey
Afoka
Young
Barry