Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink? | Page 18 | Vital Football

Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Well, I've just opened a bottle of White Wine. No work for two weeks.

We will be in Carbis Bay enjoying a drink on the balcony this time tomorrow night!

Feeling envious. St Ives/Carbis Bay my equal favourite holiday resort. Having said that, hope you've saved up for your drinks on the balcony - we stayed in a flat in Carbis Bay around 8-9 years ago (had the dog with us) and had a pint of Peroni in the garden at the hotel - it was £5 even then!

Went to the pub after the hundred yesterday and a pint of my favourite, harvest pale, nice pub too the Stratford Avon ,literally 2 minutes from trentbridge

I've just had 5 nights in Scarborough with 2 Yorkshire mates. Both will drink nothing other than John Smiths! Won't even try something different. Fucking Yorkie retards.
I'm coming home when I retire, and I finally concede that attempts to educate them are in vain.

I've just had 5 nights in Scarborough with 2 Yorkshire mates. Both will drink nothing other than John Smiths! Won't even try something different. Fucking Yorkie retards.
I'm coming home when I retire, and I finally concede that attempts to educate them are in vain.

I'd to say something nice about John Smith's...

Some folk are beyond help.

It's not recommended taking me out drinking in Yorkshire. I always end up telling them what I think of them.
Same applies in Scunthorpe.
Or anywhere down south.

one of the localish breweries breweries for me is Hall and Woodhouse Blandford Forum. Very good selection of beers under the name Badger Brewery. I think their stuff is sold nationally. The bottled stuff if good but as ever the draught is better.

one of the localish breweries breweries for me is Hall and Woodhouse Blandford Forum. Very good selection of beers under the name Badger Brewery. I think their stuff is sold nationally. The bottled stuff if good but as ever the draught is better.
I’ve tried the bottled Fursty Ferret and the Tropical Ferret IPA, Bristol. Very drinkable 👍

Blandford Fly is one of theirs isn't it? And Fursty Ferret I think?

I can't remember if I mentioned this on this thread before, but there are a gaggle(?) of monks in an abbey a couple of miles from my house who make a Trappist beer you might be interested in. It's called Tynt Meadow. Not technically Belgian but it's that style!

Thanks Rob, I’ll try to check it out. You have to respect the Trappist Monks. They know their stuff.