Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink? | Page 19 | Vital Football

Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink?

has anyone noticed that anything with co2 in it is in shot supply we drink a lot of soda and tonic water as it’s nicer then the tap - apparently the plants are all offline.

I was on the Wild Turkey tonight. A decent bourbon.
Bourbon is my go to winter warmer. I'll be looking for a new one to try soon.
I've had Wild Turkey, Buffalo Trace, Makers Mark(didn't really like it), Jim Beam, Bulleit and Basil Hayden.
The Basil Hayden was by far the best. Unfortunately, also the most expensive. Perhaps my old mum was right, "you get what you pay for"!!

Bourbon is my go to winter warmer. I'll be looking for a new one to try soon.
I've had Wild Turkey, Buffalo Trace, Makers Mark(didn't really like it), Jim Beam, Bulleit and Basil Hayden.
The Basil Hayden was by far the best. Unfortunately, also the most expensive. Perhaps my old mum was right, "you get what you pay for"!!
I haven't heard of Basil Hayden before. I've had a bottle of Bulleit and Maker's Mark before, plus a regifted Knob Creek - that one was around 51% though, so not too be taken lightly!

I haven't heard of Basil Hayden before. I've had a bottle of Bulleit and Maker's Mark before, plus a regifted Knob Creek - that one was around 51% though, so not too be taken lightly!
Christmas present from the late wife. Bought from Harvey Nics in Manchester, I wasn't allowed to see the price!!
I had tried 4 or 5 different ones before deciding, close to having a bit of a grin on!! Mind, the girl setting them up had a snifter of each one as well. Nice work if you can get it🤣

Christmas present from the late wife. Bought from Harvey Nics in Manchester, I wasn't allowed to see the price!!
I had tried 4 or 5 different ones before deciding, close to having a bit of a grin on!! Mind, the girl setting them up had a snifter of each one as well. Nice work if you can get it🤣
A great gift 👍 probably not one one I'll be trying anytime soon then if it's in the "no looking" price category. That sounds like a great job, I have a sudden urge to move closer to the northwest...

As smooth as velvet going down and feels like it would keep you safe during a blizzard when it settles. Quality choice.
I wish I could say I picked it, but it was a birthday gift - a very good one at that. I certainly enjoyed it, anyway!

Shan't be going in the golden cross on Saturday, it closed after showing the playoff final.
End of an era, been drinking in there since 2006, going to give the Imp and Angel a try on Saturday

Shan't be going in the golden cross on Saturday, it closed after showing the playoff final.
End of an era, been drinking in there since 2006, going to give the Imp and Angel a try on Saturday

I went in there once in 1964/5. For some reason, I had half of mild which was "off". I never went in there again.

Imp and Angel usually have some good beers on, if that's your thing - just don't expect much elbow room.

Since I left Lincoln seems most of the pubs have closed and or become student accommodation or super markets and the new ones that have sprung up in unusual places. My usual favourites are the ones that sell proper ale, are without queues and don’t have dickheads in trendy clothes or haircuts. I like a place where the locals will either want to chat to you or kill you. You know where you are with those!