Yorky Bars v The Mintballs | Page 2 | Vital Football

Yorky Bars v The Mintballs

It's hard when a team puts all eleven players behind the ball but we have made chances. On Tuesday we took the chances, so far tonight we haven't.

Both Godo and Jones are struggling to find any space out wide, perhaps a change of formation is needed and it is the right time to play a second centre forward and take one or the other off and bring on Josh Stones.

It's a hard watch both in terms of visibility in the corners & what's being played on the pitch. Not great from either side despite the chances missed. Was gonna say, I hope it improves...well the football anyway cos I doubt the visibility will improve.
The football has been pretty boring yet again but to be fair the non league side are sitting behind the ball in numbers but surely we can break these down if we up the tempo and utilise the wings.

The football has been pretty boring yet again but to be fair the non league side are sitting behind the ball in numbers but surely we can break these down if we up the tempo and utilise the wings.

They are playing a back five Jeff and both Godo and Jones are ineffective.

It was a tough watch n feel for those supporters who braved the journey, the cold, the game ( if they could see the action at the other end of the pitch) & then the journey back in what looks like freezing fog. I thought their keeper should have been sent off for the deliberate hand ball outside his area....& Callum Mac was unlucky not to score. All in all, job done & our name in the hat for the 3rd round....roll on Utd at home 😉🤣

Not an easy night but job done. Difficult to fully assess the performance as it wasn’t overly clear with the fog. Hopefully a good tie in the third round to bring some money into the club. Safe travels back for those that attended given weather conditions.
Strange that we are now owned by a multi billionaire and we are looking at drawing a big club away for a big pay day.

I am pretty sure we would have stayed up last season with Humphs.
What an engine he has. He is the midfield general we have been crying out for.

Surely, the owner's wealth is largely irrelevant if he's already said he intends to run the club in a sustainable manner.

He's not going to spend his billions ... or even millions ... on us, so of course, a big pay-day would be welcome.
If you say so Moony lad. You know best.