Y.C.C.C. Summer cricket thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Y.C.C.C. Summer cricket thread

I'd been watching for about an hour up to this point TT,then our house was hit by a whirlwind(My gorgeous granddaughter):love: and the TV was switched off because she demands our full attention.Gr8 game to win i'm delighted for Yorkshire that they pulled it off.UTB
Missed a treat there Rod- but understandable-very, very tense- couldn't believe it TBH.

The roar I let out at the end was the loudest all season- watched the replay about 10 times now.
Better than owt I've seen on a football pitch this year.

Cheers for that info TT.I'll not be able to watch alot of the first day cos we've got my Gorgeous Granddaughter for the day and altho i love cricket it doesn't come close to my love for her.UTB
Weather not looking too good either Rod, particularly Sat ATM

Cheers for that info TT.I'll not be able to watch alot of the first day cos we've got my Gorgeous Granddaughter for the day and altho i love cricket it doesn't come close to my love for her.UTB

I'm working in Great Clipstone tomorrow, Thoresby Friday and footballing with my youngest Saturday. Am off Sunday so will watch if we haven't wrapped it up by then!

It only took Pep Guardiola 10 years and £1 billion to reach the Champions League final... what a true underdog story
1f97a.png

City has mostly dominated the English game since hiring Pep Guardiola as manager in 2016, winning two Premier League titles (and on the verge of a third), an FA Cup title and four League Cup titles.

Fair return that, boy done well.

City has mostly dominated the English game since hiring Pep Guardiola as manager in 2016, winning two Premier League titles (and on the verge of a third), an FA Cup title and four League Cup titles.

Fair return that, boy done well.
And hasn't spent a penny.:yes: