Wycombe nearing a sellout | Vital Football

Wycombe nearing a sellout

Casperimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Just had a look on Eventbrite and there are only 124 tickets left now. Mainly in the South Park end but a few restricted views in the Selenity Stand. None left in our bit of the Stacey West stand now!

Don't know how many Wycombe have sold but are clearly going to be over 9,000 for a Tuesday night! Excellent effort :clap:

I see that the Wycombe tickets have no price increase on the day of the game, a bit unfair really considering if there were any home end tickets left, these would be at an increased price.

There's obviously a reason behind it, but I'm not sure why Wycombe took the full SW.

I'm sure 400 would've been adequate. I wonder if there's scope to change on Monday?

How are the Colchester and Yeovil games looking?

There's obviously a reason behind it, but I'm not sure why Wycombe took the full SW.

I'm sure 400 would've been adequate. I wonder if there's scope to change on Monday?

How are the Colchester and Yeovil games looking?

Take the full allocation to prevent City fans being behind the goal. It is not like they lose out on the gate money.

Good points made that clubs may take the full allocation to prevent us filling the SW with our fans knowing that only a couple of hundred away will attend

I suppose if only 300-400 travel the segregation can move to allow another block in the SW.

Colchester and Yeovil will be sold out anytime I imagine.

What's their average home crowd?
For such an important game to sell so few tickets granted for a midweek game is really poor.
Really hope Colchester and Yeovil are in the bike shed stand.

What's their average home crowd?
For such an important game to sell so few tickets granted for a midweek game is really poor.
Really hope Colchester and Yeovil are in the bike shed stand.

Think they average about 4,500 / 4,600, nothing spectacular for a team doing so well.

Difficult to know how many are likely to come.

Wycombe took 1,158 to Notts County, but that was on Good Friday.

Their last midweek game saw 496 go to Crawley on Wednesday 21 March. That's only 50 miles, compared to 125 to Lincoln.

I would be surprised if there are more than 700 or so.