Winter Transfer Window Thread | Page 25 | Vital Football

Winter Transfer Window Thread

Hope we played nice with Leeds returning Gotts and they lend us another of their future stars to develop. Always good to be on mates terms with a premiership club.

Have a feeling it'll be a permanent signing, 6 months as understudy to TJ before becoming first choice next season. Also wouldn't be surprised if he's an Irishman as we were linked to an Irish defender in a newspaper article over there.

Lewis IMO has been vastly overrated based on a few cup games. He didn't let us down and was good in games like Hudd away but he wasn't amazing in the odd friendly and I'm not sure how good he was on the ball.

I think he worked hard to get an initial deal and fair play to him but I don't think Mapp had ever fancied him as our RB

the one thing I have learnt over the years is not to get attached to players managers as they come and go - I am sure we will find another player if we haven't already.

No loan club should have the audacity to assume their player will get in the team every week nor should we get upset when they get recalled. At least this time its not 11:59 31/01.

Who was the right back who Oxford had last year that went to America? Thought he was linked with a return to league 1.

Just a view - let’s not forgot which club Mapp’s mates own. I therefore suspect Gotts went to Salford with a recommendation and it works best for all parties. I loved Bruno but let’s face it he would be sub at best in this team - again I good piece of business with Salford. I suspect Mapp has in mind an upgrade possibly right back but making squad space and funds available. With this Salford thing, who have they who is good enough to cut it at the top end of league 1? Maybe time for someone to make the trip East over the Pennines

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere A lot of Bolton fans seem to think they are about to sign (maybe on loan) one of our players, I think it has come from the below tweet, most are guessing Elbouzedi

Just to reiterate - Bolton Wanderers are taking players on loan from Lincoln City. The universe is slowly reasserting the natural order of things.

Just to reiterate - Bolton Wanderers are taking players on loan from Lincoln City. The universe is slowly reasserting the natural order of things.

I just wonder whether it is morally the right thing to do to send anyone to Bolton. We could be in trouble with the UN's Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights .