Winter Transfer Window Thread | Page 26 | Vital Football

Winter Transfer Window Thread

Silly season, but maybe not all that silly. Sounds like Joe Morrell has fallen by the wayside already at Luton despite arriving in October.

Euros coming up in the summer, could look to go out on loan - maybe the Imps are possible candidates?

Silly season, but maybe not all that silly. Sounds like Joe Morrell has fallen by the wayside already at Luton despite arriving in October.

Euros coming up in the summer, could look to go out on loan - maybe the Imps are possible candidates?

It would be fantastic if we could get Morrell back for some part of the season.

So who would you play Morrell instead of - McGrandles or Jones? It would be tough on either one of those, they have both done a good job.

So who would you play Morrell instead of - McGrandles or Jones? It would be tough on either one of those, they have both done a good job.

Would rotate a little I think. Having that would be a good problem though, maybe McGrandles would be the one to miss out more if somehow we got Joe back. It would be harsh on him though, he does a lot of unseen work in the midfield.

WBA first choice keeper out today after a positive covid test. They signed a 3rd keeper earlier in the week, maybe why? A recall for Palmer still doesn't seem to be in their thinking and the loaning out of Ross suggests that's been the case for a while.

WBA first choice keeper out today after a positive covid test. They signed a 3rd keeper earlier in the week, maybe why? A recall for Palmer still doesn't seem to be in their thinking and the loaning out of Ross suggests that's been the case for a while.

Johnstone is back in training and due to play again on Tuesday. I can’t see Palmer being recalled.

I would think something will be happening imminently given the fact we could barely fill a bench Tuesday.

Defensive cover
Appleton confirms he is looking for right-back cover. Confirms Aaron Lewis still needs to move on. Says he's lacked a bit of fitness and focus over the last six months.

Defensive cover
Appleton confirms he is looking for right-back cover. Confirms Aaron Lewis still needs to move on. Says he's lacked a bit of fitness and focus over the last six months.

Sounds like Appleton thinks his attitude isn't right. There's been a lot of comments about recently about how the attitude of most of the fringe players has been recently - guess this is a clear demonstration of what will happen if it's not as it should be.

A decision on Grant's new deal in the next couple of weeks by the sounds of it.
Reading between the lines it looks to me that if we end January in a strong position, Jorge is very likely to re-sign. This is a huge month, probably the most important for decades. Need to show Quest that ‘that’ stat was irrelevant.