Who's Next? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Who's Next?

Frank Lampard now favourite according to the Telegraph and SkyBet.

Can't see the logic in putting an untried manager at any level of football in charge, although he may have some very nice connections and would attract a decent standard of loanee to the club. Maybe that is the thinking and possibly the way to go this season?

Frank Lampard
11/10
Dean Smith
11/8
Martin O'Neill
8/1
Mick McCarthy
9/1
Carlos Carvalhal
20/1
Darren Wassall
20/1
Kevin Nolan
20/1
Paul Simpson
20/1
Alex Neil
25/1
Chris Coleman
25/1
Harry Redknapp
25/1
Phil Parkinson
28/1
Alan Pardew
33/1
Claudio Ranieri
33/1
Craig Shakespeare
33/1
Danny Cowley
33/1
David Moyes
33/1
Derek McInnes
33/1
Ian Holloway
33/1
Igor Stimac
33/1
Jaap Stam
33/1
Kevin Phillips
33/1
Lee Carsley
33/1
Lee Johnson
33/1
Mark Warburton
33/1
Neil Lennon
33/1
Neil Warnock
33/1
Paul Cook
33/1
Paul Hurst
33/1
Paul Lambert
33/1
Sam Allardyce
33/1
Simon Grayson
33/1
Tim Sherwood
33/1
Show Less

Proven to do what exactly? I don't see him improving you position any since his appointment, but as you say throwing some money at it will solve your problems. Will be interesting to see just who finishes higher this season me thinks.:smoke::cheers:

Proven by having achieving promotion to the Premiership for Middlesborough. Has only spent half a season at Forest. That may sound like an eternity for a Derby manager, but even Brian Clough did nothing in his first season with us.:utv:

Proven by having achieving promotion to the Premiership for Middlesborough. Has only spent half a season at Forest. That may sound like an eternity for a Derby manager, but even Brian Clough did nothing in his first season with us.:utv:
Blimey, so Kerwanka is the new Masia then. I look forward to your rise up the Championship next season young man :lol::cheers:

If we are truly in a financial mess, then the critia for the next manager will to avoid paying compensation and finding someone willing to work with what we've got.

If we are truly in a financial mess, then the critia for the next manager will to avoid paying compensation and finding someone willing to work with what we've got.
which rather makes a mockery of Lamps and MoN being the two favourites.

But on the basis of a having a reasonable squad of players, which we already have, the Simmo connections and good use of our own Academy we could have a manager who could find the right blend of experience and youth.

To be honest I don't envy whoever gets the job.[/QU[/Q
Yes agree who
[QUOTEw come your ="RedBasie, post: 1439920, member: 4207"]Be thankful that it's not Division 1, although it is more scenic down there with some nice small towns.[/QUOTE]

yes your the experts at Div1 only. took you 3yrs to get out How come your 7million pound squad couldn't even beat Bolton Did you enjoy those 31games you failed to win last season Because we all did Thanxs for the easy four points same again next season as usual

[QUOTEw come your ="RedBasie, post: 1439920, member: 4207"]Be thankful that it's not Division 1, although it is more scenic down there with some nice small towns.

yes your the experts at Div1 only. took you 3yrs to get out How come your 7million pound squad couldn't even beat Bolton Did you enjoy those 31games you failed to win last season Because we all did Thanxs for the easy four points same again next season as usual[/QUOTE]

That's the last time you'll be posting something like that for a good while. Coming up against FFP rules and a possible 10 million pound fine you'll be very lucky to keep in the Championship. :utv:

yes your the experts at Div1 only. took you 3yrs to get out How come your 7million pound squad couldn't even beat Bolton Did you enjoy those 31games you failed to win last season Because we all did Thanxs for the easy four points same again next season as usual

That's the last time you'll be posting something like that for a good while. Coming up against FFP rules and a possible 10 million pound fine you'll be very lucky to keep in the Championship. :utv:[/QUOTE]

if you believe anything in the Daily Mail your as thick as I thought you were

That's the last time you'll be posting something like that for a good while. Coming up against FFP rules and a possible 10 million pound fine you'll be very lucky to keep in the Championship. :utv:[/QUOTE]

10 million pound fine Mel warns that a week peanuts

That's the last time you'll be posting something like that for a good while. Coming up against FFP rules and a possible 10 million pound fine you'll be very lucky to keep in the Championship. :utv:

if you believe anything in the Daily Mail your as thick as I thought you were[/QUOTE]

I don't contribute to the off shore coffers of the owner of the Daily Mail nor do I share his political beliefs. I was just commenting on what was shown on Derby Vital on what was supposed to be have been reported by the Daily Mail. For once I don't think they are wide of the mark. We shall see.:utv:

God you’re irritating...and why do you keep waving a Burnley/Villa/West Ham scarf?

God you’re irritating...and why do you keep waving a Burnley/Villa/West Ham scarf?[/QUOTE]

It was red & white but it got discoloured in the wash. :utv::throw:

Latest Rams News