Who's Next? | Vital Football

Who's Next?

Ram59

Vital Newbie
I can't see Rowett staying now and I'm a bit disappointed in him. I could understand him wanting to speak to a big premier league team, but Stoke?

Anyway, onwards and upwards, I'd like to see Simmo given the job. He ticks a lot of boxes.

Good shout that for Simmo! Would like us have a cheeky punt on Guus Hiddink now he's become a free agent!

What's the point in all these big named managers coming to Derby if we aren't ambitious enough to hold on to Rowett, let our leading goal scorer go and have a massive wage bill for hangers-on and little or no chance of offloading them...................Oh and a reduced/non existant transfer budget thanks to being whiter than white and sticking to FFP rules?

This is all you want right now after the disappointment of the play-offs.

Why are we always playing catch-up when other teams do their business before crashing out on the beach, or at least on it.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if this manager thing rolls on till the first week in August golden boot.JPG

I can't see Rowett staying now and I'm a bit disappointed in him. I could understand him wanting to speak to a big premier league team, but Stoke?

Anyway, onwards and upwards, I'd like to see Simmo given the job. He ticks a lot of boxes.
we won,t see rowett again mate even if he does not go to the pie munchers . morris will sack him as if he returns

Just wondering whether you would contemplate taking an ex manager back..may Mac the third, clough, Pearson, Clement, wassel , Powell .I suppose the situation is right for clough to come back and cut costs again ready for a proper manager

As I have said on another board hehe. I like Neil Harris. Gets the best out of average players and play as a team and for each other. Not fashionable but had a great season

Did MM sack Simmo the Assistant Manager or did the staff merely follow their leader? Since then Simmo has an age group World Cup to his name.

Remember the reports of altercations leading up to Pearo's sacking? No way will MM invite him back IMO.

Another recent manager also allegedly sacked for non-football reasons is now at Reading. I have not heard anybody clamouring for his brand of footbore.

Igor not really done owt anywhere.

Cowley might be a decent gamble.

Cook too but he is already in the SBC with his promoted Wigan team....... but on the other hand, we never thought GR would go to Stoke......

Whoever comes I want them to have a solid defence that doesn't back off and an effective attack that uses rapier speed and defence splitting accurate passes to score shedloads........ no harm in dreaming, is there?

we won,t see rowett again mate even if he does not go to the pie munchers . morris will sack him as if he returns

So will Mel be in charge of selling the dross and Vydra until we get a new smuck in?................will he have finances to build a team or will it have to be patch and mend with lower league 30 somethings?.......................................what a fecking mess this club is in !

...... or some of our own given a chance along with some early 20s prospects from lower leagues. There are more Vardy like gems out there if you bother to look.

Carlos Carvalhal would be my choice for what its worth

eddy i think he would be an excellent manager for us It only went down hill at the Wendies when he had horrendous long term injuries He knows the Championship inside out He knows the what you need for success he's used to crowd expectations Yes I would take him over the likes of Simmo Wassall Stimac those three are a joke for any club with ambition But afraid Mel may take the cheapest option

Latest Rams News