Who will Grealish opt for, does it matter? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Who will Grealish opt for, does it matter?

dogeatdog - 18/6/2015 09:06

Shall we all sit round the camp fire roasting marsh mellows and making jolly.
Bollox to that only opinions I care about is spurs fans.... Sorry if that upsets the politics of it all.

It doesn't, because it's just another opinion!

Bollox to that only opinions I care about is spurs fans.... Sorry if that upsets the politics of it all.

Could you explain why you read and post in this section? It flies in the face of what you have just said. I'm not looking for a fight, but merely clarification. It just seems strange to me that you're here at all, given your stated opinion.

Spursex - 18/6/2015 09:07

It doesn't, because it's just another opinion!

Good

You haven't particularly wound me up over the years. I know you wind many posters up on here over this time.

Your tone at times comes across very arrogant. Considering this is not a Villa site at times I think you should be less patronizing.

Just my opinion of course.

Real Deal - 18/6/2015 09:10

You haven't particularly wound me up over the years. I know you wind many posters up on here over this time.

Your tone at times comes across very arrogant. Considering this is not a Villa site at times I think you should be less patronizing.

Duly noted, and I will try and tone it down.

I usually come on here when it involves Villa, and perhaps I assume I do know more on the subject because of that. I can see how that can come across as arrogant or patronising.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 18/6/2015 09:08

Could you explain why you read and post in this section? It flies in the face of what you have just said. I'm not looking for a fight, but merely clarification. It just seems strange to me that you're here at all, given your stated opinion.

Look mate just bore off..... Some of us have been up since 5am working for a living..... I ain't gonna sit round here like some little keyboard nerd explaining my opinion to you ive got money to earn.... Just sitting in the cafe having my brekkie and I had time to kill.
That's right I'm a working class hero that's as thick as shit and twice as nasty.... That's why your not going to get a debate out of me.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 18/6/2015 09:11

Real Deal - 18/6/2015 09:10

Duly noted, and I will try and tone it down.

I usually come on here when it involves Villa, and perhaps I assume I do know more on the subject because of that. I can see how that can come across as arrogant or patronising.

:35:

dogeatdog - 18/6/2015 10:00

You've been as quiet as a church mouse since you were embarrassed in the cup final.

Or, there has been nothing Villa related on here. As I said before, I try and limit myself to stuff I know about.

Sorry for the shortness of my last post. I had a Tee booked and was a bit late. Back now, so fire away!!!

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 18/6/2015 15:28

You've been as quiet as a church mouse since you were embarrassed in the cup final.

Or, there has been nothing Villa related on here. As I said before, I try and limit myself to stuff I know about.

Sorry for the shortness of my last post. I had a Tee booked and was a bit late. Back now, so fire away!!!

Didnt know they had Tee of times at the local crazy golf centres.

dogeatdog - 18/6/2015 18:13

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 18/6/2015 15:28

Didnt know they had Tee of times at the local crazy golf centres.

LOL Nice one Dog:19: :19: :19:

You think that's funny, and yet question my sense of humour? Really? Yours is indeed warped.

If you want a fresh start, I'm up for it, but as it is you two are the people causing the problem here. I will be posting when I feel the need, so you have two choices. Be annoyed by it and continue to be childish, or actually read what I post and respond to it. There is a third choice (ignore me) but we all know that isn't going to happen.