Who will Grealish opt for, does it matter? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Who will Grealish opt for, does it matter?

80deg16minW - 15/6/2015 17:04

Taricco the yid - 15/6/2015 16:51

Instead of helping people these days, every **** wants to take a photo or film it.

THIS!!!! Parasites.

The girl apparently tried to wake him up and help him off the street but he was completely out of it so her boyfriend started taking photos. If she was a real parasite she'd have sold the story/picture not just posted it on social media, then again you didn't say she was a smart parasite.

Of course, the press could publish stories about Jack sweeping his disabled sister into his arms with teary eyes at Wembley. Or presenting a cup to his cousin’s winning under-12s team recently. Maybe inviting a fan with Down’s Syndrome into the youth team dressing room in May last year. Perhaps how he regularly picks up his sisters from School still. How he still talks about his brother he lost when he was 4, and dedicates every major step in his career to him.

The press want you to think about him in one way,and one way only. There is always more to it.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 17/6/2015 17:27

Of course, the press could publish stories about Jack sweeping his disabled sister into his arms with teary eyes at Wembley. Or presenting a cup to his cousin’s winning under-12s team recently. Maybe inviting a fan with Down’s Syndrome into the youth team dressing room in May last year. Perhaps how he regularly picks up his sisters from School still. How he still talks about his brother he lost when he was 4, and dedicates every major step in his career to him.

The press want you to think about him in one way,and one way only. There is always more to it.

I thought they wanted us to believe he was the next big thing!

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 17/6/2015 18:13

spurdon - 17/6/2015 18:00

dogeatdog - 16/6/2015 22:47

I couldn't careless what the little twonk gets up to.

THIS :1: :1:

I love the way that people who don't care still find the time to comment.

:19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19:

I comment on all subjects on Vital SPURS! Not VILLA, Vital SPURS. There's that sense of humor again :6: :6: :6:

And yet this is the Open Terrace forum. A forum for home and away supporters to discuss football and enter into banter. If you don't want to discuss other Clubs, this is not the place for you!!! Maybe you should stop looking!!!

Real Deal - 18/6/2015 08:49

Don't let him wind you up dog. He is a wind up merchant. CP was right about him.

If someone has a go, I will fight back. If that makes me a wind up merchant, then yes I am. However, those here that have taken the time to actually debate the subject don't seem to have the same problem with me.

Again, this part of the Forum is for open debate with supporters from other Clubs. If you don't want to engage in that type of discussion, then this is not for you, is it. It's very easy. Keep to the main forum.

Don't let him wind you up dog. He is a wind up merchant. CP was right about him.

Actually, I don't think he is - the topic is about a Villa player in the open terrace - where other teams supports/subjects are promoted to create interest and traffic.

H like anyone else is entitled to his opinions. If we start chasing off other teams supporters because we may or may not like their pov - then this open terrace forum will be the worst for it.

He ain't Deal believe me mate.... Their forum must be so shit that he has to come on here and post drivel.
I just find it odd that some fans go on others forums... It's sad enough that we go on our own ones.
Have a good day fellla COYS

Spursex - 18/6/2015 08:57

Actually, I don't think he is - the topic is about a Villa player in the open terrace - where other teams supports/subjects are promoted to create interest and traffic.

H like anyone else is entitled to his opinions. If we start chasing off other teams supporters because we may or may not like their pov - then this open terrace forum will be the worst for it.

He is entitled to his opinion, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on him.

I think he is a wind up merchant. Regardless of him posting on an open terrace Villa thread.

Still I have no problems with him posting on here, but I still think he is a wind up merchant, I hope we are clear.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 18/6/2015 08:57

If someone has a go, I will fight back. If that makes me a wind up merchant, then yes I am. However, those here that have taken the time to actually debate the subject don't seem to have the same problem with me.

Again, this part of the Forum is for open debate with supporters from other Clubs. If you don't want to engage in that type of discussion, then this is not for you, is it. It's very easy. Keep to the main forum.

As I just said to EX I have no problems with you posting. I still think your a wind up merchant.

A patronizing one at that.

For the sake of peace, RD, can you point out to me where I have deliberately tried to wind someone up? I'm talking about an unprovoked post, that upsets you, not a response to an aggressive or abusive post from one of your supporters.

Real Deal - 18/6/2015 09:02

Spursex - 18/6/2015 08:57

He is entitled to his opinion, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on him.

I think he is a wind up merchant. Regardless of him posting on an open terrace Villa thread.

Still I have no problems with him posting on here, but I still think he is a wind up merchant, I hope we are clear.

Ok, we ALL can have clear opinions...

I still don't see why anyone should label him a WUM ...unless there is something I've missed.

Shall we all sit round the camp fire roasting marsh mellows and making jolly.
Bollox to that only opinions I care about is spurs fans.... Sorry if that upsets the politics of it all.