Where Will We Finish Season 21/22 | Page 18 | Vital Football

Where Will We Finish Season 21/22

We go into the new season with our strongest squad for many seasons. So where will we finish.

• Champions

• 2nd - 4th

• 5th - 8th

• 9th - 12th

• Below 12th

• Relegated

Results are only viewable after voting.
I chose 9th to 12th on this but thought it would be more likely 12th than 9th. With SG coming in with the signings of Digne and Coutinho 14th will be a very disappointing finish, even given where Smith left us.

predicted 14th and i was spot on despite the ridiculous comments that came back at me at the time from the usual suspects

predicted 14th and i was spot on despite the ridiculous comments that came back at me at the time from the usual suspects

Well you said we wouldnt go up but we did. Then you said we'd go down 2 seasons running. Pretty sure you predicted relegation more than once this season as well. If you want to act like Mystic Meg because you said 14th once it looked like we weren't going down then go on but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Well you said we wouldnt go up but we did. Then you said we'd go down 2 seasons running. Pretty sure you predicted relegation more than once this season as well. If you want to act like Mystic Meg because you said 14th once it looked like we weren't going down then go on but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
check the score prediction league table out too . I'm more accurate than most on here , but keep with you're narrative , you won't change mine

Only 5% of us saw this coming so 95% are gutted and 5% are happy with the team

interesting reading back some of those early pages especially those so righteous in how we'd definitely improved and were much better off - ho hum

looks like you just snuck in at the lower range of your points guesstimate

look forward to the next set of guesses as we're definitely adding 'quality' this time