What was the last film you watched | Page 418 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

I'll look it up. I do love a good horror.
Thanks
It’s actually gets under your skin from the start. Not many films have done that in the past 20 or 30 years in my opinion. Be interesting to get another opinion on it so let me know ?

Last edited:
Mandy. I switched it off, it was boring me. A Nicholas Cage film, such a good actor (at times) but he has been in some awful films!

Mandy. I switched it off, it was boring me. A Nicholas Cage film, such a good actor (at times) but he has been in some awful films!

Did you know, there is no 'h' in his name? It's Nicolas Cage.

Not a lot of people know that he is the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola, nor that he was married to Lisa Marie Presley. He also has a kid called Kal-El (Superman's name), which is slightly weird.

Dr. No

And so my Bond marathon begins. Seen random ones over my lifetime, but I'm doing it chronologically. I'm spreading it out over the next 6 months or a year, otherwise I'd get tired of them. 24 to get through.

Can't remember the last time I watched a film this old (1962) but I enjoyed it, it was fun, and I had never seen any of the old movies.

Timothy Dalton was always my favourite Bond, we'll see if that changes.

8/10

Peppermint. Action film on Amazon. Jennifer Garner. Vigilante type of thing. Found it pretty decent, 7.02/10

Uncle John. John Ashton stars. Real character based drama. Premiered on sky but been out since 2015.

Really enjoyed it. Just ambles along.

8.79/10.25

Started watching Green Book (think it won Best Film at the Oscars).

Only got 30 mins in as Nat was feeling tired, but was a great start, looks like it's going to be a cracker!

Triple Frontier - it stars Ben Alfeck, yer man from SAO and two of the fellas from Narcos. It starts off well enough but it peters out at the end. That said, I watched it over two nights so I probably ruined it for myself.

6/10

Guardians Of The Galaxy volume 2. Starting to think this isn't based on a true story. I just rung a pet store abd a garden centre to see if I could buy a Groot and they had no idea what I was on about.

It's a true story mate. You can't get a Groot at the pet store, but you must have got the work experience kid at the garden centre, groots go in the ground obviously.