What was the last film you watched | Page 416 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Extremity starring Chad Rook, Dana Christina, J. LaRose.

A young woman obsessed with horror subjects herself to hours of grueling torment inside an extreme haunt in an attempt to confront her fears and conquer the tragic past that haunts her.

Typical B movie, but quite scary at the end. 4.5/10

Was really enjoying this last night... until Nat said she was tired and had to go to bed.... ARRGHH!!!

Will try and conclude tonight. But so far I'm giving it 7.99 out of 10, so if the final 40 minutes can boost it by 0.02 then it'll be better than Fear's score which then makes me superior.

Decent film, but not quite an 8.01.

I'm gonna go 8.005

U573 - Mathew McConaughey and crew capture a damaged German U boat and ride it to safety. It's a very standard American war film. You might like it if you love submarines.

5/10

Avengers Age Of Ultron - Had to actually pay £2.50 for this off ebay as couldn't find it through any of my conventional dodgy routes.....so it had to be good.... it was. I have to admit I do love the Avengers films where all the characters come together to kick ass. Yes it's all a bit samey but they are still very watchable.

After that next on the list was Antman, which i've seen before. Enjoyed 1st time round, enjoyed 2nd time round.

Next up.... Captain America : Civil War

Captain America: Civil War

Oooh I think that may well be my favourite one yet.

Honestly guys if you've only ever dipped in and out of these Marvel films before then you aren't getting the full enjoyment. I used to do the same and never got into it.

Watching them in the right order, it's like watching a box set only every episode is 2 hours long. It's great.

Here's the website showing what order.... i skipped the TV series, but wish I hadn't now, as I'm flying through them.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/marvel-cinematic-universe-timeline-order-avengers-4/

Jurassic World. Fallen Kingdom.

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. 6/10

(yes Deano, I am busy also.. :lol:)

Pacific Rim. Uprising.

I often enjoy the first hour of these things and then grow bored. Watchable though. 5.78/9.8

Django Unchained. Not watched since it was first out. Fabulous film. 9.99/9.99

Tried a film called Curvature the other day, probably didn't give it my full attention but that was possibly down to the film not me. Meh.