What was the last film you watched | Page 419 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Black Panther - 7.1 out of 10

Dr Strange - 6.2 out of 10

Spiderman Homecoming - 7.9 out of 10

Only got 4 more films left to watch and I'm up to date! I've really enjoyed this Marvel-athon. I'm going to miss it.

Thought Black Panther was really average. 5 tops!

But I bet you didn't watch Captain America Civil War first, so you didn't know the background.

It's like watching Creed without watching any of the Rocky films.

Seriously watching them all in order has opened up my eyes, it's great. They all link in together and the characters are all introduced in various other films, whereby if you dip in and out you just wont understand it.

A lot of Black Panther references back what happened in Captain America Civil War, so it's hard to follow or get interested. First time I watched Black Panther I probably would have given it a 5 too, but it was so much better 2nd time round.

I've seen Captain America but never watched all these in order, not the sort of films I could watch for a second time either really. So just a missed opportunity! lol

I've seen Captain America but never watched all these in order, not the sort of films I could watch for a second time either really. So just a missed opportunity! lol

Which Captain America? There's 3 of them. Have you seen Civil War where they introduce the Black Panther character?

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised if you watched them again in order, but hey if you want to be stubborn you can keep watching new films and moaning about how shit they are instead. :lol:

Just don't enjoy them THAT much to watch them again really. Don't generally watch films more than once.

Seen Civil war, and now you mention it (you know my memory) and a quick google, I do remember the character being introduced.

That wasn't my point though, just thought it was a fairly poor film!

Just don't enjoy them THAT much to watch them again really. Don't generally watch films more than once.

Seen Civil war, and now you mention it (you know my memory) and a quick google, I do remember the character being introduced.

That wasn't my point though, just thought it was a fairly poor film!

Ahh ok. I was the same though. Thought the ones I had watched were all a bit Meh so never really got into the franchise.

Now I think they are all great and I love it.

I'd have never have watched the ones I'd seen before again based on my first viewing, but it just works. Hard to explain really. It's like watching Breaking Bad in random order just dipping into the odd episode here and there, it wouldn't really be enjoyable.

Ahh ok. I was the same though. Thought the ones I had watched were all a bit Meh so never really got into the franchise.

Now I think they are all great and I love it.

I'd have never have watched the ones I'd seen before again based on my first viewing, but it just works. Hard to explain really. It's like watching Breaking Bad in random order just dipping into the odd episode here and there, it wouldn't really be enjoyable.

Shame the film makers didn't think about it isn't it? Obviously they work as standalone movies but what you say makes far more sense order wise.

Which Captain America? There's 3 of them. Have you seen Civil War where they introduce the Black Panther character?

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised if you watched them again in order, but hey if you want to be stubborn you can keep watching new films and moaning about how shit they are instead. :lol:

Did you enjoy Captain Marvel?

But I bet you didn't watch Captain America Civil War first, so you didn't know the background.

It's like watching Creed without watching any of the Rocky films.

Seriously watching them all in order has opened up my eyes, it's great. They all link in together and the characters are all introduced in various other films, whereby if you dip in and out you just wont understand it.

A lot of Black Panther references back what happened in Captain America Civil War, so it's hard to follow or get interested. First time I watched Black Panther I probably would have given it a 5 too, but it was so much better 2nd time round.

You also need to watch Marvel's Agents of Shield in the right order at the right time to get the full story!!! How much time do you have?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Aquaman - pleasantly surprised, largely because Jason Momoa is the coolest man on the planet!!! Usual sort of story, but some nice humour in there to keep you chuckling. 7.7/10.

First Reformed. Film with Ethan Haeke. Was Oscar nominated. Its not light viewing but it's well acted. Wouldn't be for everyone that's for sure.

No idea how you'd rate that!